Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm about to lose it!!

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:24 PM
  • 10 Replies
I haven't slept well in days.... I am 18 weeks & at night it is every hour I wake up to pee. When I'm not on the toilet I am trying to get comfortable & I just can't. I feel like if I don't get at least a few hours of uninterrupted sleep soon. I may lose my mind. :/
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:29 PM
I don't know what to tell you about the getting up to pee.

I do recommend the pregnancy pillow to help you sleep at night though.
anotherandree
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:29 PM

I am the same way but I'm only 15 wks.  I talked to my doctor and he said to limit any liquids after 6 pm but that I can also take Unisom every once in a while.  The first time I took it, I SLEPT.  Yes, I woke up once to pee, but then I went right back to sleep.  It was heavenly! :)

sspaschal2427
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:36 PM

I'm 35w5d and I haven't slept in days either... I don't have much advice other than if you can't sleep don't lay there trying to go to sleep... I get up and take a hot shower or do a couple chores and then lay back down and fall back asleep..

raindrop.smiles
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:44 PM
No advice on getting up to pee. I'm 26 weeks and am up multiple times throughout the night to run to the bathroom.. I've gotten use to it. The only thing that helps me get comfortable is to have one big pillow under my belly and a small one between my legs, and at times that doesn't even help. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rosieposie1015
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:04 PM
I have 2 & neither one works :/

Quoting DACIA79: I don't know what to tell you about the getting up to pee.

I do recommend the pregnancy pillow to help you sleep at night though.
lmp09
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:48 PM

My doctor approved for me to take Nite Lite so I can sleep (all natural). It is the only thing that works for me.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:33 PM

I hope you get some sleep soon!  

mamaschmidt
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:41 PM
I slept with about 5 pillows, cheap from kmart, one under the belly, one between my legs, one under my head, and two wedged behind my back. The back pillows act as a protector so I can roll on them a little and get the feeling I'm sleeping on my back. With midnight peeing, try to have a trail of nightlights to the toilet and have one in the bathroom too. If you have to turn on lights it can sometimes wake you up more and makes it harder to fall back asleep. Good luck and may you not suffer from pregnancy scary dreams. I would dread sleeping sometimes because of the random nightmares I'd have.
LittleRed80
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Try some benadryl. I have lots of trouble sleeping too. I know it's miserable.
mommybear91
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 12:41 AM
Keep a puppy pad on the floor next to you lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)