Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning Sickness 😖

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:49 PM
  • 17 Replies
I know morning sickness is uncontrollable but there has to be a way to make this process smoother! I can do absolutely nothing at the moment even laying down is uncomfortable. What can I do!!!???
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcmlxxxv
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Well, what have you tried so far? Real ginger or peppermint are two things to try if you haven't yet. Some people just get it badly though, like Kate Middleton, who has ended up in the hospital both pregnancies because of horrible morning sickness. If you're trying to relax, it may help to be at and angle (propped on pillows), but keep your torso straight so you're tummy isn't squished. Good luck!
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

((hugs))  It can be rough!  

Mamajustice92
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:36 PM

babies r us have these things called preggie pops and you can get them in drops. i know a lot of people who swear by them...i found dark soda helped ease my stomach...no if youre dizzy like i get....i dont think there is anything you can do:( 

morning sickness sucks with my DH i couldnt get out of bed or sit up for the first 4 months  or be in a car(and i drove from ohio to cali lol that was fun)

with this pregnancy it wasnt that bad as that but oh man was i dizzy and nothing helps dizzy...just laying down 

HAHuskey
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:38 PM
Ginger ale, salty chips or crackers.
joshswife101
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:39 PM
EAT !!! My mom gave me that trick you eat and it goes away !!!! I know it's hard cause you feel sick but do it works instantly
lovemytwo88
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Complex-B vitamin daily, eat a little something every 1-2hrs, whatever you can stomach. Do not let your belly get empty.
Also try sucking on sour candies and sipping broth.

I know how miserable it is!
BabyCraft15
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Is there anything in particular I should eat? Food scares me at the moment lol

Quoting joshswife101: EAT !!! My mom gave me that trick you eat and it goes away !!!! I know it's hard cause you feel sick but do it works instantly
joshswife101
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Anything you can keep down try to make it soft incase you do get sick so no tacos sorry lol but just keep eating until your full and you should feel better right away

Quoting BabyCraft15: Is there anything in particular I should eat? Food scares me at the moment lol

Quoting joshswife101: EAT !!! My mom gave me that trick you eat and it goes away !!!! I know it's hard cause you feel sick but do it works instantly
anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:04 PM

Ginger Ale was my friend.  *hugs*

stace217
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Zofran has been my best friend through morning sickness. I couldnt keep anything down without it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)