Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cannot sleep!!!! :-(

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:08 AM
  • 13 Replies

Hi!

I am 7.5 weeks pregnant with twins and I cannot sleep :-( it's so awful! I sleep for two hrs and wake up! Then I wake up at 5am wide awake.

any suggestions?

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmykids08_10
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this
No. Lol I was just getting ready to make a fb status saying "well it looks like I'm only gonna get 2.5 hr of sleep increment's lol." and I'm 32 weeks!
TaralynnStewart
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:18 AM
I was told to take Benadryl but I'm 30weeks
Losthope1070
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:19 AM

You too! Poor us! I wish I could take something I've tried 1 Benadryl but it doesn't work :(

congrats on being 32 weeks!!!!!

Quoting luvmykids08_10: No. Lol I was just getting ready to make a fb status saying "well it looks like I'm only gonna get 2.5 hr of sleep increment's lol." and I'm 32 weeks!

Losthope1070
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:21 AM

My doctor also said Benadryl is okay but I only take one and that doesn't do the trick :(

congrats!!!!

Quoting TaralynnStewart: I was told to take Benadryl but I'm 30weeks

luvmykids08_10
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:30 AM
Thanks.. There is a light at the end of the tunnel lol. Now I'm ready to sleep on my belly! I'm a belly sleeper and my stomach and mattress have list their relationship. Lol so this lil boy needs to hurry. *after the first wk of Dec.* lol

Quoting Losthope1070:

You too! Poor us! I wish I could take something I've tried 1 Benadryl but it doesn't work :(

Quoting luvmykids08_10: No. Lol I was just getting ready to make a fb status saying "well it looks like I'm only gonna get 2.5 hr of sleep increment's lol." and I'm 32 weeks!

Lgoodum
by Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Try a Warm glass of milk before bed:)
Losthope1070
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:49 PM

I will try that :)

Quoting Lgoodum: Try a Warm glass of milk before bed:)

Losthope1070
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:51 PM

That's right around the corner! You have this 😄

Quoting luvmykids08_10: Thanks.. There is a light at the end of the tunnel lol. Now I'm ready to sleep on my belly! I'm a belly sleeper and my stomach and mattress have list their relationship. Lol so this lil boy needs to hurry. *after the first wk of Dec.* lol
Quoting Losthope1070:

tasha_salazar
by Member on Nov. 9, 2014 at 12:58 AM
I'm 12 weeks with twins and my Dr told me I can take up to 50mg benadryl every night, hard thing about that is, the drowsiness the next day. I only need it on the days I have to goto bed early for work the next day. Other than that, I don't use it causeI always take a nap on ny days off anyways lol. But I'm a nurse and I work 12 hour days and i just cannot function with that drowsiness.
I wish you luck!!! The insomnia is hard! :/
Michaelsmom0522
by Kristina on Nov. 9, 2014 at 1:51 AM
Ugh I was like that in the beginning too! It sucked.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)