Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hcg levels at almost 8 weeks?!

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:47 AM
  • 5 Replies
Had mine tested today and it was 127,468! I'm 7wks 5 days. There's only one baby but does that seem high?! What were yours?
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:12 AM
That does seem highbut I don't know. Last time I had mine done I was almost 5 weeks and it was only 134
calcalmommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:37 AM
I was looking at charts and its high depending on which one you look at. It's all goo though! I know there's only one in there :)

Quoting Nicole_2007: That does seem highbut I don't know. Last time I had mine done I was almost 5 weeks and it was only 134
Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Its probably good that its high though.  At least you know baby is growing :)

Quoting calcalmommy: I was looking at charts and its high depending on which one you look at. It's all goo though! I know there's only one in there :)
Quoting Nicole_2007: That does seem highbut I don't know. Last time I had mine done I was almost 5 weeks and it was only 134

baby
baby growth
baby
calcalmommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
That's my thought process too💗

Quoting Nicole_2007:

Quoting calcalmommy: I was looking at charts and its high depending on which one you look at. It's all goo though! I know there's only one in there :)

kelza
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:23 PM

This is what I was thinking!

Quoting Nicole_2007:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)