Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bfp and scared

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:57 AM
  • 16 Replies
I'm back! Lost a baby at almost twelve weeks in July and just got a bfp today. Praying everything goes well
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kelza
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:18 PM

((hugs)) Sending prayers your way.

I was nervous about my pregnancies after a loss too. I didn't tell people I was pregnant with my son until I was 15 weeks, with my daughter I waiting until I was about  18 weeks.

Sixandus
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Thank you. Yeah I am debating when to tell its hard feel like I wanna be happy so I wanna tell people but who knows how I will feel if it happens again. But if it does I will be a mess and I would want people to understand. Who knows.
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:04 PM

Welcome back--will say a prayer for your LO too.  I hope baby sticks and is well.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  (hugs)

kgbm13
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:32 PM

Been there.  Fear is normal.  We weren't telling but thanks to his sister and mother sharing with people on that side when I got the good ultrasound at 7.5 wks of a growing little one i announced it at 8 wks.  Mil was pissed I share with my family and friends.  Guess only she had the right to know and gossip and tell people I was allegedly pregnant.  Guess when the truth came out she didn't like it.

Sixandus
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:56 PM
Thanks for the prayers. I am grateful for them

Quoting meam4444:

Welcome back--will say a prayer for your LO too.  I hope baby sticks and is well.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  (hugs)

Sixandus
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:56 PM
Lol gotta love mils.

Quoting kgbm13:

Been there.  Fear is normal.  We weren't telling but thanks to his sister and mother sharing with people on that side when I got the good ultrasound at 7.5 wks of a growing little one i announced it at 8 wks.  Mil was pissed I share with my family and friends.  Guess only she had the right to know and gossip and tell people I was allegedly pregnant.  Guess when the truth came out she didn't like it.

courtAKAmommy
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 1:16 AM

Congrats. Praying for healthy 9 months!

I was worried to tell people after our loss but I decided even if I did lose this baby too I still wanted its life known about. It's my child from the moment it's conceived and I wanted it celebrated or remembered. So we told a few days before our first US so we could have lots of people praying for us.

Good Luck momma

Sixandus
by Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 1:27 AM
I agree with you. I think if I had it it feels wrong to me and when we lost the last one I felt like, even knowing I was wrong, it would have had a better outcome if i had shouted the happiness I felt. I know it sounds silly but I don't want to hide it. Maybe we wouldn't be so flipped out about losing one if we understood how many people it truly happens to.

Quoting courtAKAmommy:

Congrats. Praying for healthy 9 months!

I was worried to tell people after our loss but I decided even if I did lose this baby too I still wanted its life known about. It's my child from the moment it's conceived and I wanted it celebrated or remembered. So we told a few days before our first US so we could have lots of people praying for us.

Good Luck momma

Losthope1070
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 5:57 AM

Yay!!!!! Congratulations !!!!!!

Sixandus
by Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 6:15 AM
Thanks I am sooo excited!!

Quoting Losthope1070:

Yay!!!!! Congratulations !!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)