Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

piog Woke up and my belly was MIA?!?!?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:06 PM
  • 4 Replies
So woke up this morning and my big ole belly was almost 1/2 the size that it was when I went to bed. Not thinking it's a big deal she must have just shifted further back over night and once I get up and moving it will go back to normal. Well then I actually got up and moving a relized that she hadn't shifted back but has dropped down and is so far into my pelvis that the only movement I'm really feeling is forceful head butts to my cervix and flutters above my pubic bone. Sharp lightening like pains in my vagina and I've peed like 500 times since getting up. I will be 30wks on thanksgiving but I feel like this is way to early for little miss to be locked and loaded. Once they drop down like this they can move back up right??? I know this is baby #4 but I have never dropped this early.
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kc0001
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

My belly did that with #2 at 36wks, now with #3 my belly is always sunstantially smaller in the morning.

kelza
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Hmm I'm not sure about this. How are things today?

teagsmommy
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Still super low but with a lot more movement. I have an appointment tomorrow so I'll get to quiz the midwife at least.

Quoting kelza:

Hmm I'm not sure about this. How are things today?

MamaBearEH
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Other than this pregnancy mine were dropped & engaged no later than 28 weeks.  It's not too early.

Find out what's going on in our journey in my pregnancy journal...
from 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 weeks | 33 weeks34 weeks | ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)