Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

morning sickness

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:42 PM
  • 23 Replies
Ok so im 9 weeks pregnant with twins and have had morning sickness all day can any one give me some tip to help it
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LittleRed80
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:02 PM
Unisom and vitamin b6
ColieO
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Ginger ale, peppermint gum. Eat every two hours, just small amounts. I had to do Zofran with my last two. I hope this time isn't as bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tsoto09
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Zofran and/or unisom. The only thing is that it will make you loopy until you get used to it. It helped me.
anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:21 PM
Ginger ale and peppermint candy helped me.
RoaringLion
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:24 PM
There are a lot of home remedies, but you may need some medications as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lilacs399
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:34 PM

thanks everyone

HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:37 PM

I had it really badly from 5 weeks until 28 weeks and the only things that helped me were Zofran and ginger lozenges.

noah2015
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:13 PM
Eat all the time, drink a lot of water or drinks. Take your prenatal pills and take naps. Sorry nothing really helps but eating and of course time. Mine didn't leave till my 7th month lol
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 2:19 AM
I learned eating small bits about every 1.5 hour to 2 hours helped mine. I am slowly getting better. Now heartburn has kicked in hardcore.

Drink water, rest, ginger snaps/tablets/etc, vitamin b6, unisom. Have a little snack or crackers to get into your belly before getting out of bed. (Pretzels are mine. I wake up hungry and grab one and munch. Then go back to sleep)

Get out of bed slowly. Sit up. Relax. Throw feet over bed. Relax. Then slowly stand (in case you are getting dizzy or lightheaded)

cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 2:26 AM
Hope you feel better this is my 5th pregnancy and I have yet to fund a way to help morning sickness.... I'm 14wks and (tmi) vomit at least 3times a week
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)