Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Name help!Or thoughts at least lol

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:30 PM
  • 12 Replies
So I'm having my 3rd boy and my two older boys' names are Jaydon Joseph and Kyler Curtis. I didn't even intentionally give them middle names with the same sounds it just happened. Now our third boy we plan on calling him Hudson Eugene. For me it's hard to settle since our first 2 go so well together and in alphabetical order. I think I'm just gonna have to get over it because my husband and I just cannot settle on a boy name that starts with "L"
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smorgan865
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Landon
Lucas
Liam
Lachlan
Lance
Laramie
Leo/Leonard/Leonardo
Leroy
Lloyd
Lewis/Luis
Levi
Baechlemom2
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:43 PM
I love Landon and Liam but he hates it :( I just texted him and he's warming up to Lawrence. A little old manish but I like it lol

Quoting smorgan865: Landon
Lucas
Liam
Lachlan
Lance
Laramie
Leo/Leonard/Leonardo
Leroy
Lloyd
Lewis/Luis
Levi
smorgan865
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Landon was a name on our initial list for our second boy. We ultimately went with Silas.

With Lawrence there's always the Larry nickname, if you are ok with that?

Quoting Baechlemom2: I love Landon and Liam but he hates it :( I just texted him and he's warming up to Lawrence. A little old manish but I like it lol

Lucas
Liam
Lachlan
Lance
Laramie
Leo/Leonard/Leonardo
Leroy
Lloyd
Lewis/Luis
Levi
Kcgriffin14
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I love Liam and Logan ...
I hate when you love love a name but SO/DH veto's it! Lol good luck ☺️
Baechlemom2
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:04 PM
My oldest is Jaydon and people already call him Jaydon and I'm always like or we can call him Jaydon lol

Quoting smorgan865: Landon was a name on our initial list for our second boy. We ultimately went with Silas.

With Lawrence there's always the Larry nickname, if you are ok with that?

Quoting Baechlemom2: I love Landon and Liam but he hates it :( I just texted him and he's warming up to Lawrence. A little old manish but I like it lol

Lucas
Liam
Lachlan
Lance
Laramie
Leo/Leonard/Leonardo
Leroy
Lloyd
Lewis/Luis
Levi
Baechlemom2
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:05 PM
Right?! Makes the naming game tough

Quoting Kcgriffin14: I love Liam and Logan ...
I hate when you love love a name but SO/DH veto's it! Lol good luck ☺️
summerbear
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Eugene is a little old manish as well, so the names would work really great together. Plus, one day he WILL be a little old man! :)

Quoting smorgan865: Landon Lucas Liam Lachlan Lance Laramie Leo/Leonard/Leonardo Leroy Lloyd Lewis/Luis Levi

Baechlemom2
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:47 PM
Haha that's what I was thinking ;) My sister was like oh my gosh that sounds like such a grandpa name. My response was the same, he will be an old man someday ;)

Quoting summerbear:

Eugene is a little old manish as well, so the names would work really great together. Plus, one day he WILL be a little old man! :)

Lucas
Liam
Lachlan
Lance
Laramie
Leo/Leonard/Leonardo
Leroy
Lloyd
Lewis/Luis
Levi

csxt99
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:31 AM

Landon Liam

HopingIn2015
by Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
We are having the same issue. We are expecting boy number three and our oldest is Michael and next is Noah. Only O names I can think of are Oliver and Ollie. Not real big on either one. DH's name starts with J and mine K so we could go with an L. I like Liam, he hates it. He likes Lucas, I don't like it. We are at a complete stalemate when it comes to naming this one!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)