Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayers please

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:05 PM
  • 5 Replies
I got called into the dr office today to go over some test results and the dr has ordered me to go to another place to have an ultrasound done again because the levels for open spina bifida came back a little elevated. He said he feels like everything will be ok but wants to make sure. He said in all the years he's been doing this, there has only been two that came back abnormal so he feels like my chances are good. He said he wouldn't lose sleep over it. Of course I automatically feel guilty like I've done something wrong. I've had two perfectly healthy pregnancies so this came as a shock to me. This doesn't run in my family and I don't think it runs on my husbands side either. Good news is we may find out what we're having on my appt to check for open spina bifida dec. 17th. Please pray for my baby. Thank you.
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Praying for you all hun!! Let us know how it goes!! 

HopingIn2015
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Prayers for you!
RoaringLion
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Prayers and good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashwa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Same thing happened with my sister, now that baby is a very healthy 5 year old running around with NO spinal bifida. Prayers your way.
HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry, you will be in my thoughts! I hope everything works out for you guys!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)