Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Night sweats?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:51 AM
  • 7 Replies
Some nights I wake up because I'm freezing only to find that I'm soaked in sweat. This can happen multiple times a night! I have to change my blankets and my clothes- after I manage to dry off and not freeze to death!
Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone have any ideas to help it?
Thanks in advance!!!
<3
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Ugh yes...I find a small fan in the room has helped some even if I am freezing--the moving of air does something for my body.

sweetktn
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 10:51 AM

I'm also having this same problem. Never had it before but it's horrible I wake up soaked thinking I peed or something :/

Samiann7
by on Dec. 21, 2014 at 11:00 AM
By the third time I usually give up sleeping !

Quoting sweetktn:

I'm also having this same problem. Never had it before but it's horrible I wake up soaked thinking I peed or something :/

WonderWomanSV
by Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I have had that problem for a LONG time. Pregnancy did not bring that on for me. It's a life thing. :/

yay101
by on Dec. 21, 2014 at 11:42 AM

I have had this problem sence I conceived. I at first thought it was because I was sick, which was my morning sickness. But I also wake up absolutly soaked in sweat and have to change my clothes. To me this is normal, but this is also my first pregnancy :) good luck! :) 

yay101
by on Dec. 21, 2014 at 11:42 AM

I have had this problem sence I conceived. I at first thought it was because I was sick, which was my morning sickness. But I also wake up absolutly soaked in sweat and have to change my clothes. To me this is normal, but this is also my first pregnancy :) good luck! :) 

MamaBearEH
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 12:08 PM

It can be caused by fluctuating hormone levels.  If you experienced it outside of pregnancy, that's a good reason to get checked out as it could be a symptom of a very real medical condition.

Pregnancy Journal for...
27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 3334 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 weeks | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)