Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh My Goodness! Again?!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:30 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hi Ladies!!

I wanted to introduce myself. I've been a member of cafemom for 7 years. I have an 7, almost 8, yr old boy; an 18 month old little girl, and we are now expecting baby # 3. I've been saying it was a surprise, but really I shouldn't be. We haven't been using any protection since baby girl was born except the rythum method. And well, we see how well that work, lol. My first Dr appt is Tuesday. I'm figuring my due date to be July 31st. 

For a couple weeks, I was dreading a 3rd child and the added responsibilities, but I have let that pass me by and I'm not looking forward to a new little sweet face and new experiences. I just hope this one likes to sleep! 

So far my mornig sickness has been worse with this one. I've always had really good easy pregnancy. Even this morning sickness isn't as bad as it could be. 

I'm happy to be a part of the group again. Looking forward to getting to know you ladies!

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
summerbear
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats on #3! I will have 4 little ones 4 years apart when this baby is born next month. I love the closeness in age! I love how they get along and share. They have a built-in playmate at all times. It's great! 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Welcome to the group!!!

__JuLilo
by Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Welcome and Congrats !!! 

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Congratulations!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)