Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hard time concentrating (piog)

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:38 PM
  • 10 Replies
I am having a very hard time concentratin on my term papers. They are due before midnight tomorrow night and I just can't seem to get a full ten pages in on the subject. Not sure if it is because my mind is on the pregnancy (praying it is a healthy pregnancy) or from me being so tired, or just because I am burned out of this semester. Probably is all 3. Anybody else taking online classes and are in finals week?
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 5:49 PM

Hope you were able to get them done (or are currently working on them!)!  I found even not pregnant it was hard somedays concentrating.  Good luck!!

ashwa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 5:57 PM
It is hard not pregnant too. I am getting close to the end. They are due before midnight pst. and it is now almost 3. I think I am making good time.
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Quoting ashwa: It is hard not pregnant too. I am getting close to the end. They are due before midnight pst. and it is now almost 3. I think I am making good time.

You're making awesome time!  All too often, I cut it down to the last 10 minutes!  Great work!!  What are you going to school for?

ashwa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Psychology. Hopefully to become a guidance counselor or career counselor. I am in the middle of a writer's block at the moment, so I am clearing my mind. lol
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 6:43 PM

Quoting ashwa: Psychology. Hopefully to become a guidance counselor or career counselor. I am in the middle of a writer's block at the moment, so I am clearing my mind. lol

Good for you!!!  What a great career choice which will touch many!  

ashwa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! One term paper has been completed, edited and turned in! Now to finish one more. Just 3 pages left! 😃

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting ashwa: Psychology. Hopefully to become a guidance counselor or career counselor. I am in the middle of a writer's block at the moment, so I am clearing my mind. lol

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 8:02 PM

You're on a roll!  Just think the relief you will feel once all submitted!  

Quoting ashwa: Thanks! One term paper has been completed, edited and turned in! Now to finish one more. Just 3 pages left! 😃
Quoting meam4444:

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 8:33 PM
Keep up the hard work!!

Quoting ashwa: It is hard not pregnant too. I am getting close to the end. They are due before midnight pst. and it is now almost 3. I think I am making good time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashwa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Thanks guys, 1 1/2 pages left with over 6 hours left! I got this! 😉
ashwa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 22, 2014 at 3:48 AM
Finished just in the knick of time! Now I can breathe!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)