Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice Needed: I m 5 weeks pregnant and 5 days never had...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and 5 days never had a miscarriage I've got two kids already this morning I had a light bloody flow and I passed a blood clot i took another home pregnancy test to be sure I feel naucious but it's cramping could this be a miscarriage or not?

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jas_momof2
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Hard to say...

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Its possible but hard to say hun. Lots of women have bleeding in early pregnancy and go on to have healthy pregnancies. I normally hear the tissue from a MC described as grayish or whitish in color. Not like a blood clot. And that the tissue from a MC doesn't fall apart like a clot can. So if what you had was more like a clot its possible you have some subchorionic hematomas or it could just be some odd pregnancy bleeding. 

Princess.103103
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:32 PM

Well I just stopped bleeding 

tish2z
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:13 PM
I bled, spotted on and off from week 4-12. I'm currently 29 weeks with a boy. Everything is perfect so far. 5 weeks is early for a heartbeat but go to doc or if u need to know right now head to the emergency room. I did when the bleeding got bad. They gave me a scan made me feel much better.
G.A.Lsmommy
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:31 PM

I can tell you that it could go either way, i had early bleeding with 2 pregnancies and 1 I carried full term and the other I lost at 12 weeks, all you can do is make a dr apt and have them do some blood work. Praying for you! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)