Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sensitive nipples....

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:54 PM
  • 4 Replies
Ok so I'm 5 weeks pregnant and a few days and I have the most sensitive nipples right now. I am not new to the pregnancy thing as I already have a 6 year old. I however don't really the sensitive nipples the first pregnancy. At night I like sleeping without a bra however this is nearly impossible to do. I don't know if I should laugh or crawl up in a ball. That's how sensitive they are. Has anyone tried anything to give them some sought of relief from this especially while sleeping. Any and all feedback greatly appreciated thanks in advance
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ashwa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 1:42 AM
I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow and mine are killin' me. This will be my 3rd baby and it has happened everytime. It's been a few years since my previous pregnancy so I don't remember if anything helped.
mommyandethan
by Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Ahhhh the things our bodies go through men will never understand. I was thinking maybe the lanolin ointment.

Quoting ashwa: I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow and mine are killin' me. This will be my 3rd baby and it has happened everytime. It's been a few years since my previous pregnancy so I don't remember if anything helped.
MamaBearEH
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Does sleeping in a cami with a bra support help you at all?  It's not like wearing a bra, but it might provide a bit of barrier between you and the blankets at least.

Pregnancy Journal for...
27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 3334 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 weeks | 40 | 41 | 42

mommyandethan
by Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 8:10 PM
It's not so much of the blankets it's just any touch will be bothering to them. So I normally don't sleep in bras to let the babies breathe but in this situation I don't have a choice. So I wear a bra with a tank or whatever top I'll sleep in for the night.

Quoting MamaBearEH:

Does sleeping in a cami with a bra support help you at all?  It's not like wearing a bra, but it might provide a bit of barrier between you and the blankets at least.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)