• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it's a girl...I think

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:10 AM
  • 22 Replies
I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I already feel I know what I'm having. I told SO today it was a girl and he looked at me like I was nuts lol. Anyone else feel like they knew before they actually knew?
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShowMustGoOn86
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:52 AM
I knew with the twins they were both boys even before the ultrasound confirmed. I didn't know with my youngest, and I have no idea with this baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NBVP1
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:14 AM
I'm 12 weeks and thinking boy.
__JuLilo
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Yep. I just knew this was a boy and he is definitely a boy!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:32 PM

I always was wrong, but I know some mamas just know too.  

Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:46 PM
I feel like this baby is a girl. I've felt this way ever since I found out I was pregnant. I am currently 12 weeks 2 days. I will be really surprised if they say this baby is a boy. Everything about this pregnancy is so much harder than it was with my boys. It's a girl, I just know it !
Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:32 PM
With my 1st I knew it was a girl and she was a girl, with my 2nd I knew it was a boy and he was with my 3rd I swore it was a girl but turned out to be all boy lol. This time I swear its goin to be a girl. Have 10 weeks before I canfind out
JasRenee
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:14 PM
How I knew my first baby was a girl is that I had dreams of my baby being a girl. If you sleep on your right side when they said it's more comfy on your left, crave sweet things, belly looks more pear shaped, and morning sickness (both ways for gender I believe), then it's a girl! :) haha that's all what I had and it turned out to be a girl. I stopped having dreams of having a girl after my OB told me it was a girl
Sarina626
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:58 PM
I haven't had any dreams or anything like that I just have that feeling lol I really hope this is a girl tho I have enough boys

Quoting JasRenee: How I knew my first baby was a girl is that I had dreams of my baby being a girl. If you sleep on your right side when they said it's more comfy on your left, crave sweet things, belly looks more pear shaped, and morning sickness (both ways for gender I believe), then it's a girl! :) haha that's all what I had and it turned out to be a girl. I stopped having dreams of having a girl after my OB told me it was a girl
JasRenee
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:01 PM
I hoped for a girl haha, and I got one! Next, near future, I want a boy. I hope it is a girl, though. So much neat baby girl clothes ad stuff!! :) congrats on the new comer btw!!

Quoting Sarina626: I haven't had any dreams or anything like that I just have that feeling lol I really hope this is a girl tho I have enough boys

Quoting JasRenee: How I knew my first baby was a girl is that I had dreams of my baby being a girl. If you sleep on your right side when they said it's more comfy on your left, crave sweet things, belly looks more pear shaped, and morning sickness (both ways for gender I believe), then it's a girl! :) haha that's all what I had and it turned out to be a girl. I stopped having dreams of having a girl after my OB told me it was a girl
rebeccasmommy09
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:04 PM
I knew this baby was a boy. Confirmed last week :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)