Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**** A Quick intro Into My WIld World ****

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:57 AM
  • 2 Replies

Poll

Question: Would YOU be interested in Maternity Boudoir Or Birth Sessions if given the option?

Options:

Yes- I'd LOVE it.

No- NEVER.

I've never heard about it before

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 1

View Results

Well... Hello There!  

My name is Christina... Chris to most. I am a 30 year old Mom to two boys, a 12 year old and an 8 year old. I am a professional photographer in Western Washington. I specialize in Maternity, Maternity boudoir, and births.
    That's why I am here. I am hoping to learn from other pregnant Moms.. what makes you feel beautiful, and what you would LOVE or HATE about having your photos taken. I am hoping that I can learn from YOU about how to make my mom clients feel comfortable when they are in front of my camera. 

Feel free to message me, I can't wait to learn from you! And if you have ANY questions about my work and what I do, I'm an open book and LOVE to talk about what makes me tick. My work provides many moms with amazing quality photos that they look at and love for years... they are truly one of a kind, and I can't wait to use your insight to get even better!

CHEERS!  

*Chris Lyn* 

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaBearEH
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:22 AM
I've had maternity and birth photos done before. One of these days I'll do a budior too.

Not sure specifically what you're looking for in terms of feedback. Do you have a survey or something going?
ChrisLyn1106
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:04 PM

Hi MamaBear,

Just interested in a general consensios. To see what others have done... or feel comfor
table with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)