• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Traditional Medicinals Pregnancy Tea

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:48 AM
  • 2 Replies

I just bought some traditional medicinals pregnancy tea and I was wondering if anyone has experience with this tea? Is it safe during 2nd trimester? I read its usually suggested for use in 3rd trimester. Also, what benefits are there that you can personally attest to?

tea

BabyGaga

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaBearEH
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:28 PM

If you are taking something like this your health care provider should be made aware.

I personally wouldn't take it outside of the third trimester, as it contains red raspberry leaf in it.  In the third trimester I just take the pure red raspberry leaf tea instead.  It helps to tone the uterus in order to assist your body in preparing for labour.

Pregnancy Journal for...
27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 3334 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 weeks | 40 | 41 | 42

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:44 PM

What are the ingrediants? I am on a herbal tea from my midwife which contains Red Raspberry leaf among other herbs. Red Raspberry tea is FANTASTIC and extremely good for you throughout your pregnancy. It helps to tone the uterus among other wonderful things. I can give you the list of what I am taking and its benefist if intrested. Let me know! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)