Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please help me

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:46 PM
  • 13 Replies
i had unprotected sex, he pulled out though. i understand there is precum and that's why i'm flipping out so much . well i'm supposed to have my period on the 30th , on the 26th light bleeding occured , it was enough to where i have to wear a tampon at all times. this bleeding occured 3 days after sex. it takes 6-10 days for implantation bleeding to occur is what i've read. i need advice. i'm very young and i don't know what to do!
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
danicasmommy24
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:00 PM
You could go get a first response hpt and see what it says. Every one implants and has their period differently.
Ketch24
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:02 PM
3 moms liked this

The only thing you can do is wait and see if you are pregnant. Take a test soon, and after your period is due. If you are pregnant then you shouldn't be using tampons and should see your dr asap if the bleeding continues. If you are not pregnant than try and be more careful next time...if you don't want to be pregnant you need to take the steps to prevent it from happening. GL!

lilmiss-hannah
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:02 PM
okay. does this sound like pregnancy? i've been stressed like crazy so that could of effected the way my period came.
Rhyinns.Mommy
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:06 PM
2 moms liked this
If your stressed about it then you'll get the symptoms even if your not. My friend went 2 months without a period was super sick but scared to test. I got her one she saw it was negative and a few days later had her period and felt better. Just take a test and go from there. I have the arm implant and it works really well for me, maybe look into getting something like that it an iud or shot if your not pregnant to make sure your safe next time. :) I'm 20 so I know how you feel.
Ketch24
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

It's very possible but no one can say for sure until you take a test or see a doctor. Stress will usually only effect your ovulation, causing it to be later than normal which would in turn cause your period to be later than usual. HTH

Quoting lilmiss-hannah: okay. does this sound like pregnancy? i've been stressed like crazy so that could of effected the way my period came.

NotASheep08
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
If what you experienced was implantation bleeding, it would have been very light. Not enough to wear a tampon. Mine was just when I wiped.
ShowMustGoOn86
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:23 PM
If you've had sex, especially unprotected sex, you could be pregnant. Take a test. We can't tell you what it is or isn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Banana.Time
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:06 PM
As much as you want an answer you're not going to get one. You just have to wait and see.
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck for when you test!  So very hard to know.

JasRenee
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:10 PM
When did you have sex? It usually takes 10 days or more to find out if you are pregnant by taking a pregnancy test. Wait for a week 1/2 to see if you start you're period, if it doesn't happen, stop using tampons and go to your dr. When I first got pregnant, I was 4 weeks pregnant when I started getting symptoms. I wish you the best if you are a positive . But wait a week 1/2 to see if you begin your period,

Quoting lilmiss-hannah: okay. does this sound like pregnancy? i've been stressed like crazy so that could of effected the way my period came.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)