Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to cafemom!!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:37 AM
  • 6 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm Samantha! I'm pregnant with my 1st baby, although I have 2 amazing stepkids! My hubby and I have been together since 2011 and married since June 21 of this year. I'm 13 weeks 3 days and due July 5! I really wanted a summer baby, and I got it!!!! Is anyone else do around july?
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ShowMustGoOn86
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:45 AM
Welcome to the group and congratulations! I'm Tory. I started out my motherhood journey the same way you did, as a mom to my stepkids. I've since adopted them, and they're mine :) I'm due in August with twins. They'll be kids 7 and 8 for us, and we also have custody of our niece, who is due in February. There is a due date group for every month :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sam_momof3
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:02 AM
Thank you, Tory!! I'm not sure what I'd do with 8 kids!! Lol except lose all my hair ;) I'm not sure how all of this works just yet, but hopefully it won't take me long to figure it out!

Quoting ShowMustGoOn86: Welcome to the group and congratulations! I'm Tory. I started out my motherhood journey the same way you did, as a mom to my stepkids. I've since adopted them, and they're mine :) I'm due in August with twins. They'll be kids 7 and 8 for us, and we also have custody of our niece, who is due in February. There is a due date group for every month :)
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Cute bump!  Welcome mama!!!  I'm due in May.  :-)

Sam_momof3
by on Jan. 5, 2015 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you so much! :)

Quoting meam4444:

Cute bump!  Welcome mama!!!  I'm due in May.  :-)

Ang-Mom-of-2
by Member on Jan. 5, 2015 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats to both of u
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome & congrats!

My last baby was due July 5, but was born June 22.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)