• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:22 PM
  • 92 Replies
2 moms liked this

pregnant bellyCongratulations on your Pregnancy!

Welcome to the Pregnancy group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other expecting moms like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (cut & paste below to answer):

1. How far along are you? When are you due?
2. Is this your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? 
3. Where do you live? Where did you grow up?
4. What do you have planned today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

storkSteph

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy12-09-07
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello my name is cindy I'm from Florida I recently found out that I'm 8 weeks pregnant Due August 18th.♡
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mommy12-09-07: Hello my name is cindy I'm from Florida I recently found out that I'm 8 weeks pregnant Due August 18th.♡

Welcome to the group, Cindy!  Congratulations on your pregnancy!  Is this your first?

kjgiles2217
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I am 30 weeks today and am due March 18th 2015. This is my first baby I also have two step sons.  I live in The colony tx and have pretty much grown up here but am origionally from rochester ny. I am at work today till 3 then have a bunch of errands to run!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 2:28 PM

Quoting kjgiles2217:

I am 30 weeks today and am due March 18th 2015. This is my first baby I also have two step sons.  I live in The colony tx and have pretty much grown up here but am origionally from rochester ny. I am at work today till 3 then have a bunch of errands to run!

Welcome welcome!!  Congrats on your pregnancy!  I love Texas!  Such a lovely place!  Is Texas getting hit by the artic blast too?

kjgiles2217
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 2:36 PM

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting kjgiles2217:

Welcome welcome!!  Congrats on your pregnancy!  I love Texas!  Such a lovely place!  Is Texas getting hit by the artic blast too?

YES! Its soooo cold! I know its nothing compared to lots of other places but i hate the cold so im a big baby about anything under 50 degrees. lol ! Weve also been having lots of earthquakes!

jaynr
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Jaclyn and I recently missed my period . After it didnt come I got a suspition that maybe I`m pregnant . I took a home pregnancy test to see that my accusations were confirmed . I`m not sure how far along I am yet because I just figured it out .

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 6:13 PM

Oh wow and earthquakes??  Are they causing damage?  I sure hope it warms up all across the country soon!!!

Quoting kjgiles2217:

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting kjgiles2217:

YES! Its soooo cold! I know its nothing compared to lots of other places but i hate the cold so im a big baby about anything under 50 degrees. lol ! Weve also been having lots of earthquakes!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 6:14 PM

Quoting jaynr:

Hi my name is Jaclyn and I recently missed my period . After it didnt come I got a suspition that maybe I`m pregnant . I took a home pregnancy test to see that my accusations were confirmed . I`m not sure how far along I am yet because I just figured it out .

Welcome Jaclyn!  Congratulations on your pregnancy!!  Are you experiencing morning sickness?

Dreamer313
by on Jan. 8, 2015 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this
1. How far along are you? 6w7d
When are you due? EDD 8/28/15
2. Is this your first baby? Number 3
If not, how many other kids do you have? An 8yr old daughter and a 3yr old son
3. Where do you live? South Dakota
Where did you grow up? Minnesota
4. What do you have planned today? A nice long nap and then some house work!
Shan16
by on Jan. 8, 2015 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi im shannon, im 16, and 26 weeks pregnant. Due on April 13th!

Would love to chat/meet any other teen moms, or any moms :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)