• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stroller time!

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:37 PM
  • 14 Replies

My DS will be 3 years 7 months when this baby is born.

Would you buy a sit and stand stroller or just a regular stroller that seats one?

My DS can get tired of walking semi easily. At the store he often wants to go in the cart, but we usually don't use a stroller except for the zoo, etc.

I am not sure how much things will change between now and then (in 7 months).

WWYD? 

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherandree
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly, we kicked our kids out of the stroller when they turned about 3.  By that point, we needed less gear and were happy to downsize as much as possible.  Those sit and stand's are nice, but seem crammed.  We just kept to single with each kid.

wkukid
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:20 PM
We bought a sit and stand, but my daughter is only 17 months. She will be 23 months when baby #2 is born.
Dragonmamas
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:54 PM

My son will be 3.7 years when my newbie arrives as well, but I decided on a regular travel system. I make him walk as much as possible lately, because there is no reason for a four year old to be in a stroller. Not even a sit and stand. Imo:)

OneNotDone
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I can agree with that! I feel like he is too old as well, but I also know right now, he asks to be carried sometimes and that won't be possible while pushing a stroller. Lol I just hope that he stops being so lazy in the next year :) 

Quoting Dragonmamas:

My son will be 3.7 years when my newbie arrives as well, but I decided on a regular travel system. I make him walk as much as possible lately, because there is no reason for a four year old to be in a stroller. Not even a sit and stand. Imo:)

Stephanie116
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:07 PM
My son was 3 1/2 when my last baby was born. We debated the sit n stand, but ultimately went with a single stroller. We just grabbed a simple umbrella stroller for him that summer when we went to the zoo etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebug8526
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:18 PM
Imy sure once the baby came he will be okay. I know my son was lazy until 5 when I had my daughter I just told him that I could because I had his sister and he was okay.

Quoting OneNotDone:

I can agree with that! I feel like he is too old as well, but I also know right now, he asks to be carried sometimes and that won't be possible while pushing a stroller. Lol I just hope that he stops being so lazy in the next year :) 

Quoting Dragonmamas:

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:05 AM
I would rather buy a nice baby carrier rather than a stroller
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneNotDone
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:07 AM
Well, I already have a stroller from my son. It's the Cadillac of strollers and HUGE. I will probably carry this baby a lot. I do a lot alone due to opposite schedules so I'd rather have my arms free lol

Quoting kmqw229: I would rather buy a nice baby carrier rather than a stroller
OneNotDone
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:14 AM
What's a nice carrier?

OneNotDone
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:14 AM
What's a nice carrier?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)