Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you experience on your pregnancy?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:13 PM
  • 10 Replies
What did you guys feel on your pregnacy? Did any of you had your period or spotting when you were pregnant. No symptoms or you guys did ?
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MadamosielleM
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:34 PM

I had some spotting in my third trimester.  I also had some cramping and a few contractions after that. I went for a non-stress test at the hospital. The baby was fine and healthy.  I spotted again the very next week and had another non-stress test. The baby was fine and my blood pressure and blood sugar were both fine.  I had really bad back pain last night and had a little bit of spotting before that too.   Now I'm having some contractions again today and a lot of pelvic pressure. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I hope all is well. 

cisneros413
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:52 PM
Hope everything is fine and your babby is okay too.

Quoting MadamosielleM:

I had some spotting in my third trimester.  I also had some cramping and a few contractions after that. I went for a non-stress test at the hospital. The baby was fine and healthy.  I spotted again the very next week and had another non-stress test. The baby was fine and my blood pressure and blood sugar were both fine.  I had really bad back pain last night and had a little bit of spotting before that too.   Now I'm having some contractions again today and a lot of pelvic pressure. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I hope all is well. 

PinkGlitterBomb
by Ro on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:41 PM
I've had some spotting and cramping with this pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DutchOven
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:47 PM

I hope so too! You will be in my thoughts, let us know how it goes!

Quoting MadamosielleM:

MadamosielleM
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:52 PM

Thanks. I have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon, so I hope I can make it until then. I'm only 32 weeks today so I would love it if the baby would stay in there a while longer. Our nearest NICU is two hours away, so if my son was born tonight, he'd be life flighted, and I'd be in a different hospital (which would really suck, because that's what happened to me in my second pregnancy).  The contractions stopped and now they've started again. They've been going for about an hour. They already gave me two steroid injections to help develop his lungs about two weeks ago.   

Quoting DutchOven:

Quoting MadamosielleM:

DutchOven
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:58 PM

My sister in law was having contractions for 6 days before having to be induced for hihg blood pressure. Hers would come and go as well. I hope you can have a comfortable as possible night.

Quoting MadamosielleM:

Thanks. I have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon, so I hope I can make it until then. I'm only 32 weeks today so I would love it if the baby would stay in there a while longer. Our nearest NICU is two hours away, so if my son was born tonight, he'd be life flighted, and I'd be in a different hospital (which would really suck, because that's what happened to me in my second pregnancy).  The contractions stopped and now they've started again. They've been going for about an hour. They already gave me two steroid injections to help develop his lungs about two weeks ago.   

Quoting DutchOven:

Quoting MadamosielleM:

collectivecow
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 3:13 AM

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had some light spotting the first month, so was a bit unsure of whether or not I was pregnant until I took an official exam. 

This time around, I have not had any spotting (so far) and I had a full missed period.  

CafeMom Tickers
Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 9:00 AM
I am 12 weeks. So far I have been really nausious, I just got over the flu, I have bad leg pains, and high blood pressure so I am now on 2 different BP pills to try to keep it down. I am high risk cause I had a miscarriage back in August
mamakristena210
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 10:17 AM
I fully missed a period with all mine and get hyperemisis. I did spot with my first one time after we hadnt had sex in long time and then did. Scared crap outta me but all was ok and shes a healthy 8 year old now
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 10:28 AM

I didn't spot with my son and haven't with this pregnancy either. No symptoms with my son and just a few really mild ones this time. For the most part, I don't feel pregnant until I start feeling baby move.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)