Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How crampy?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:05 PM
  • 10 Replies
Were/are you during pregnancy?

I know this is something a lot of us worry about. I'm crampier tonight that I have been thus far. I'm 14 weeks. Just curious about the experiences of other ladies!

What do your cramps feel like?
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.oOMellyOo.
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:23 PM

depends on the number of pregnancy. DD1 none. DD2, a little. DS, about the same as DD2. Baby 4, I think is trying to kill me by slowly whittling his/her way out with a dull thumb nail.

NBVP1
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:42 PM
Lol oh no! How far along are you?

Quoting .oOMellyOo.:

depends on the number of pregnancy. DD1 none. DD2, a little. DS, about the same as DD2. Baby 4, I think is trying to kill me by slowly whittling his/her way out with a dull thumb nail.

.oOMellyOo.
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:27 PM
16 weeks. My OB said it would get worse with each subsequent pregnancy. So far, he's spot on.

Quoting NBVP1: Lol oh no! How far along are you?

Quoting .oOMellyOo.:

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:50 PM

They can get pretty strong.  It doesn't help either when I get gas pains too with them.

PinkGlitterBomb
by Ro on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:40 PM
I'm 9 weeks with twins, and have had a few strong, sharp cramps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahmiamaria
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 11:10 AM
I'm 23 weeks and still get those darn cramps pretty regularly
wkukid
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 11:59 AM
I'm 15 weeks and my cramps have turned into growing aches now. Actually more painful than the cramps.
Mommabear81312
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:23 PM

Last night i could have sworn i was miscarrying. Ive had a few in the past but turns out i had diareha really bad. Must have been cramps from that cause once i finished on toilet it completely stopped. I was so worried buttoday i feel great aside from nauseA and tiredness.

FireVixen
by Member on Jan. 10, 2015 at 12:17 AM

i started cramping when she started to push out. all that movement and stretching finally became apparent

jas_momof2
by on Jan. 10, 2015 at 10:49 AM

I'vehad cramps every fricking day with this one since day 1.  (I'm 27 weeks now and it's turned into contractions - yay)... Everything is normal though :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)