Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

labor is getting so close! still forever away!!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:26 AM
  • 7 Replies
I am currently 37 weeks (38 weeks on Thursday) and im getting so anxious to be done! Lol this is my second pregnancy and im tired of being preg haha at my last drs apt I was 2cm dilated and 90% effaced. On Sunday I noticed that my baby had slightly dropped! Yay! I read that usually doesn't happen until labor with your second third and so on
so I'm hoping she will be here soon. I have my Dr apt tomorrow to see if I have any changes :)
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hnischke
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:28 AM
I'll be 38 wks on Thursday too. My first pregnancy wasn't typical at all so I'm excited to see what normal looks like for me. Good luck :)
smorgan865
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:12 AM
Eh, my second son's head was engaged around 34 weeks and he wasn't born until 40w 3d, lol. I carried him so low the last 2 months I swore he was going to fall out.

Good luck though!!!
PinkGlitterBomb
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:55 AM
I went from nothing to delivery in just over an hour. I was 38 weeks and had had a check just a few days prior with no dilation, nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:04 AM
I'm 38 weeks 1day as of Wednesday, she has dropped dramatically over the last week. Just waiting around for labor. This is also my second but my first full term.
katcough
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:05 AM
I am 37 weeks with twins on Thursday and not dilated at all!!! I know it is good for them to stay in as long as possible but I am soooooooo ready to be done!
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:38 AM
You're so close! I'll be 31 weeks on Thursday. I'm so glad to finally be in the 30s lol. Good luck at your appointment =)
sausybabe92
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:49 PM
So I haven't progressed anymore from last week :/ 2cm 90%. -sigh- she has dropped from -2 to -1. And she is face down. So hopefully that's her getting ready and wanting to come out! Lol gosh I'm all crampy and my back hurts
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)