Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

first trimester-is this normal question

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:56 AM
  • 5 Replies
Just a quick question. I am only a month along. I've been getting a low grade fever 99-100. Its been over 4 years since I was pregnant haha I've done research all I've been finding is ovulation questions, obviously I already did that and made a baby 👶 so not very helpful. Is the low grade fever normal?
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
caylalynn
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:54 AM
How are tou feeling otherwise? I believe after conception your temp is higher. Also when are you gettig the low grade fever in the am or pm?
PinkGlitterBomb
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 4:05 AM
Do you feel sick otherwise? When and how are you taking it? Is your thermometer good? What is your temp usually?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Loving19mommy92
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:13 AM
Its random. I don't feel sick. I think my body temps just higher.

Quoting caylalynn: How are tou feeling otherwise? I believe after conception your temp is higher. Also when are you gettig the low grade fever in the am or pm?
Loving19mommy92
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:16 AM
No, I feel the usual nausea, sore boobs, fatigue which is obviously normal. I use the one that goes in the ear, its always been accurate, I even checked my hubbys to make sure. 99.8, or 100.1 is usually where it is.

Quoting PinkGlitterBomb: Do you feel sick otherwise? When and how are you taking it? Is your thermometer good? What is your temp usually?
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

As long as you don't feel sick, it's normal. Your temperature goes up slightly when you're pregnant. I was taking my temps when I was TTC as a way too see if I was pregnant. My temps would dip to under 97 when my period was on it's way. When I did get pregnant, my temps ranged from 98.6-100.4

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)