Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you feel bad when you don't drink enough water?

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:43 AM
  • 9 Replies
Usually I drink several 16oz bottles of water a day.

Yesterday I was bad. I drank 2 cokes and hardly touched water until the end of the night bc I had heartburn.

I feel TERRIBLE. It hurts when I pee, I have a headache, I'm achey, ugh.

I'm definitely going to make sure I get all the water I need today! BIG MISTAKE yesterday.
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
rainbowM0Mof2
by Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:41 AM
Yea it even makes me crampy
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:35 PM
I'm the same. Hurts my pee and makes my headache even worse.
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 1:56 PM
I can tell when I haven't drank enough water. I get at least 72 oz at work. But if I don't drink as much the next day, I feel it more in my stomach tightening. I was in preterm labor with my last due to dehydration. So I try to drink alot.
Lgoodum
by Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 2:21 PM
If it hurts when u pee I think u should get checked for UTI. Just in case
xexpectingxmomx
by Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 2:33 PM

If I both skipped water and drank carbonated drinks instead I definitely would be regretting it, yeah. But making up for it by drinking water only is a good thing to do and hopefully will get you feeling better. :) I'm indulging in an Andes Mint shake today myself, lol, but still having plenty of water throughout the day to make sure I'm hydrated. ;) 

spooky415
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 2:42 PM
It only does it when I'm dehydrated/

Quoting Lgoodum: If it hurts when u pee I think u should get checked for UTI. Just in case
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 3:28 PM

I was drinking 99oz of water or more a day in the beginning!  Then I went threw like 2 wks of hating the taste of water. Or lack there of! So I was drinking more juices. I hated it! I could feel the difference overall! Now I am back to drinking my normal amount of water and I am feeling so much better!!!

Lynette
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 3:38 PM

Makes my ankles swell when I don't drink enough

spooky415
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel 100x better when I do it.

So I thibk even if I'm craving soda I'm just gonna suck it up and drink water.'its not worth it.

I could almost compare the run down feeling to a hangover lol.

Quoting NoraDun:

I was drinking 99oz of water or more a day in the beginning!  Then I went threw like 2 wks of hating the taste of water. Or lack there of! So I was drinking more juices. I hated it! I could feel the difference overall! Now I am back to drinking my normal amount of water and I am feeling so much better!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)