Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free breast pump!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:09 AM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I just wanted to let all the expecting mothers and new mothers know that you can get a breast pump free threw your insurance! I had no idea until I saw the ad in the back of parent magazine! Lucinacare.com i put in my info and it gave me a list of pumps to choose from and a few days later I got my pump. Didn't even have to pay shipping! Seeing how expensive these can get, I was very excited about getting one for free! I can't wait to try it after I have my little girl!
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! I was going to order a Medela pump from work that I can get for $196 that is around $350 online or in the store.
anotherandree
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:38 PM
I had to actually go through my insurance. The doc had to fax in a prescription and they'll mail me one in about 2 wks!
dhsredhead
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:38 PM
Thanks Obama.
chairhead28
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:42 PM
I've got BCBS and I called a few weeks after I had my daughter and about a week later had a Medela pump in style :) I love it! She's never had a bottle, but, I've got tons of milk in the freezer :)
smorgan865
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:44 PM
I tried, they gave me the runaround I ended up buying it. I was so annoyed.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:46 PM
Not all insurance companies cover a pump. Ours (tricare) does not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.oOMellyOo.
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:31 PM

word.

They are supposed to be "closing" this gap.... The goverenment doesn't consider Tricare insurance, they call it a benefit. :-/ but we shall see in the coming weeks what will happen.

Quoting kmqw229: Not all insurance companies cover a pump. Ours (tricare) does not.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:30 PM
I hope they fix it!

Quoting .oOMellyOo.:

word.

They are supposed to be "closing" this gap.... The goverenment doesn't consider Tricare insurance, they call it a benefit. :-/ but we shall see in the coming weeks what will happen.

Quoting kmqw229: Not all insurance companies cover a pump. Ours (tricare) does not.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:01 AM
I just looked on the site and tricare was listed as covered.

lost2013
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:21 AM
Unfortunately my DH's insurance does not pay for breast pumps :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)