Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diapers?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:35 PM
  • 43 Replies
Are you planning to use cloth or disposable diapers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flowerfunleah
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:53 PM

We're a hybrid family lol so we plan on using both. Probably cloth during the day and while we're at home but disposables (LOVE those honest company diapers!! They're SO stinkin' cute!) when we go out and at night.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:57 PM
We use cloth at home & disposables when we're out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:57 PM
Makes perfect sense! 😃

Quoting flowerfunleah:

We're a hybrid family lol so we plan on using both. Probably cloth during the day and while we're at home but disposables (LOVE those honest company diapers!! They're SO stinkin' cute!) when we go out and at night.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kay786
by Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:58 PM
Although I think the cloth diapers are adorable, I think we will stick with disposable. Because one negative I don't like about the cloth ones are changing them in public. I mean, what are you supposed to do when you change a diaper while shopping, for example? Instead of throwing it away, like a disposable, you're stuck walking around with a dirty cloth all day. If I had a good solution to that problem, I might be tempted to switch. But, until then, I think I'll stick with disposable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:59 PM
A lot of people store them in a wetbag.

Quoting Kay786: Although I think the cloth diapers are adorable, I think we will stick with disposable. Because one negative I don't like about the cloth ones are changing them in public. I mean, what are you supposed to do when you change a diaper while shopping, for example? Instead of throwing it away, like a disposable, you're stuck walking around with a dirty cloth all day. If I had a good solution to that problem, I might be tempted to switch. But, until then, I think I'll stick with disposable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kay786
by Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:03 AM
I just had to google that because I had honestly never heard of that before! lol. I only know of one person that uses cloth diapers, and I had never asked her about it. Thanks for that info, though! I'm going to read more about it!

Quoting kmqw229: A lot of people store them in a wetbag.

Quoting Kay786: Although I think the cloth diapers are adorable, I think we will stick with disposable. Because one negative I don't like about the cloth ones are changing them in public. I mean, what are you supposed to do when you change a diaper while shopping, for example? Instead of throwing it away, like a disposable, you're stuck walking around with a dirty cloth all day. If I had a good solution to that problem, I might be tempted to switch. But, until then, I think I'll stick with disposable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:10 AM

I have wetbags in ALL sizes lol and even though my 4 year hasn't been in diapers for AGES I still use them for everything from holding dirty rags in the kitchen (hangs off the stove handle!) to holding all Dd's wet things when we go swimming or to the lake! GREAT for storage when her clothes get dirty while camping AND I put things I dont actually want getting wet in the cooler in them to keep them cool AND dry.

They're just all around awesome ;)

Quoting Kay786: I just had to google that because I had honestly never heard of that before! lol. I only know of one person that uses cloth diapers, and I had never asked her about it. Thanks for that info, though! I'm going to read more about it!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 9:22 AM
You are welcome. 😃 I have two kids in diapers & prefer to only use cloth at home.

Quoting Kay786: I just had to google that because I had honestly never heard of that before! lol. I only know of one person that uses cloth diapers, and I had never asked her about it. Thanks for that info, though! I'm going to read more about it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 9:23 AM
Awesome ideas!!!!!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

I have wetbags in ALL sizes lol and even though my 4 year hasn't been in diapers for AGES I still use them for everything from holding dirty rags in the kitchen (hangs off the stove handle!) to holding all Dd's wet things when we go swimming or to the lake! GREAT for storage when her clothes get dirty while camping AND I put things I dont actually want getting wet in the cooler in them to keep them cool AND dry.

They're just all around awesome ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadeTigr7
by on Feb. 1, 2015 at 10:38 AM
Cloth.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)