Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Subcorianic hemorrhage anyone?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:30 PM
  • 7 Replies
Just got back from Doctor today after the most terrifying night of my life including 2 heavy gushing bleeds. Planned for the worst and cried when I saw my LO heart beat again... My bathroom and bed looked like a crime scene! I was diagnosed with 3 little hematomas and they think two bigger ones tore open last night causing the hemorrhage. Now I'm on pelvic rest until I see doc for my 12 week on next Tuesday.

Any other moms experience this at all? They said it's really common but I never really heard about it.
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AngelLovingLife
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I did with my first. He's 4 now :) Just keep in touch with your doctor and follow his orders.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 7:21 PM

I have one hematoma which also caused a small tear in the placenta. I was diagnosed at my 8 week ultrasound. I'm now 15 weeks and have been on pelvic rest since then. I haven't had any bleeding or spotting from it though. I haven't had another ultrasound since 8 weeks and have to wait until my 20 week ultrasound for them to see how things are going. I'm kind of annoyed that they aren't doing much about it, but it makes me hopeful that it's nothing to worry about since they aren't concerned. I'm just hoping it's been absorbed by now and that the placenta has reattached.

Gabeys_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:57 PM
Ive had one with all three of my pregnancies. It always caused light bleeding, nothing too heavy.

Goodluck & take it easy momma.
Niki722
by Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:16 PM
Ive had bleeding for 3 weeks. Including heavy bleeding that i went to the er for. But they have had no explanation for me. Said just happens with some pregnancies.
calcalmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 8:36 AM
I've had it happen one time before but it wasn't that bad. The rest of my pregnancy had no related problems.
Bobbie1227
by Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 9:52 AM

I had an extremely large SCH at my eight week ultrasound. I freaked out when I read the report and googled what it was. I never had any trouble with mine and it went away on its own but I guarantee I would have freaked out too. I am hoping you have an "uneventful" pregnancy from here on out!

LillysMom12
by on Feb. 5, 2015 at 1:50 PM
Bled again last night which was expected but it seems to be completely done right now! Just going to keep a taking it easy... Mine are small, biggest one is only 2cm but it must have been actively bleeding or something considering the amount of blood I lost.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)