Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is this (pic) piog Updated

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:20 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

Just noticed this today. I don't itch burn or anything it don't smell either. There's a lot of it to the point my urine is cloudy. It's not chunky just like lotion but a little thinner. Doctors appointment in the morning but just wanted to know if anyone else has seen this before.

Am PREGNANT!! 8 weeks 3 days to be exact I took test multiple times and they were negative got in to see my doctor got a blood test which come out neg, he done a ultrasound to find there is a bun lol.
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
flowerkisses
by Member on Feb. 19, 2015 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Normal Discharge

Quoting oneproudmamma:

Mobile Photo

Just noticed this today. I don't itch burn or anything it don't smell either. There's a lot of it to the point my urine is cloudy. It's not chunky just like lotion but a little thinner. Doctors appointment in the morning but just wanted to know if anyone else has seen this before.
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2015 at 12:37 PM

Its called Leukorrhea! Its a common discharge during pregnancy. It can be white, blue, or violet in color. Thicker or thinner. And you can have trace amounts or an over abundance. I have had it so extreme it runs out of me. Made me wonder if I was leaking water! Perfectly common! 

sapphirelibra
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2015 at 12:44 PM
It's perfectly normal discharge. I get a lot. It can actually drip from you as you pee, causing the urine in the toilet to appear cloudy.
Gotta love pregnancy!!!
oneproudmamma
by Member on Feb. 19, 2015 at 1:11 PM
So I need to take a pregnancy test. I need to change my profile pic that is my son 3 years ago lol I guess people think am pregnant. There are other signs but this one I didn't never see with my others. Either that or I didn't pay attention lol

Quoting sapphirelibra: It's perfectly normal discharge. I get a lot. It can actually drip from you as you pee, causing the urine in the toilet to appear cloudy.
Gotta love pregnancy!!!
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2015 at 1:25 PM

We assume your preggo because you posted in the pregnancy group and didn't otherwise signify you werent preggo LOL If your not pregnant and your just having a creamy cm then that is also common. It generally occurs right after your period  and again after your O. Your CM generally doesn't change until after your able to get a positive pregnancy test. Then you will notice and increase in creamy cm, texture, feel is similar to creamy, color is slightly different. If you suspect your preggo don't base it off of a CM. Take a test. Good Luck 

Quoting oneproudmamma: So I need to take a pregnancy test. I need to change my profile pic that is my son 3 years ago lol I guess people think am pregnant. There are other signs but this one I didn't never see with my others. Either that or I didn't pay attention lol
Quoting sapphirelibra: It's perfectly normal discharge. I get a lot. It can actually drip from you as you pee, causing the urine in the toilet to appear cloudy. Gotta love pregnancy!!!

oneproudmamma
by Member on Feb. 19, 2015 at 1:36 PM
Oh I know. I honestly just realized I done that am on a phone so it's kinda of difficult to tell. (Screen is shattered). I know discharge is normal but I have a lot of it lately, and my period was due 1 day ago. So am gonna wait see if it comes

Quoting NoraDun:

We assume your preggo because you posted in the pregnancy group and didn't otherwise signify you werent preggo LOL If your not pregnant and your just having a creamy cm then that is also common. It generally occurs right after your period  and again after your O. Your CM generally doesn't change until after your able to get a positive pregnancy test. Then you will notice and increase in creamy cm, texture, feel is similar to creamy, color is slightly different. If you suspect your preggo don't base it off of a CM. Take a test. Good Luck 

Quoting oneproudmamma: So I need to take a pregnancy test. I need to change my profile pic that is my son 3 years ago lol I guess people think am pregnant. There are other signs but this one I didn't never see with my others. Either that or I didn't pay attention lol

Quoting sapphirelibra: It's perfectly normal discharge. I get a lot. It can actually drip from you as you pee, causing the urine in the toilet to appear cloudy.
Gotta love pregnancy!!!

Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2015 at 9:50 AM
It's just cm discharge normal
RaynesMommy07
by Member on Feb. 20, 2015 at 9:56 AM
Take a test.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)