Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could this be implantation bleeding?

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 5:36 PM
  • 4 Replies
Ok so I am supposed to start today Feb 23. Hubby and I had sex 2 times around the time I was ovulating (I ovulated around the 10th of feb) but he pulled out (I know there is still a chance). Anyways I started having dark brown discharge on friday and than I got more of it on saturday mixed with red blood (which I was thinking could have been from us having sex on friday that it was making my period come early or something). Also had it on Sunday but it was never alot, not enough for me to wear a tampon or pad or anything it only came onto the toilet paper when I would go to the bathroom. Well we had sex on sunday as well which did make me bleed so I put it a tampon after we were done. I went to change it a few hours later and when I took it out there was hardly anything on there. I didn't put one back in and haven't still yet. I'm usually pretty spot on with starting my period on time. I have not had anymore bleeding since the sex and taking the tampon out and hardly anymore of the brown discharge. Could this be like implantation bleeding/spotting? Or has anyone had this and what was going on with them?? Thanks for the help!
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DamiansMommy703
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 7:13 PM
Bump
HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:21 PM

It sounds a bit too heavy to be IB to me, but I could be wrong. I had it with my most recent pregnancy and it was literally one spot of light pink on the TP and then nothing again after that. How do you know you were ovulating? Are you charting, using OPK's, etc?

DamiansMommy703
by on Feb. 24, 2015 at 7:28 AM
Thank you for your reply. I started my period late last night. So it wasn't IB :) and as for ovulating I have a period tracker app on my phone that tells me and I know because of the cervical mucus.

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

It sounds a bit too heavy to be IB to me, but I could be wrong. I had it with my most recent pregnancy and it was literally one spot of light pink on the TP and then nothing again after that. How do you know you were ovulating? Are you charting, using OPK's, etc?

HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2015 at 12:45 PM
While you can trust your CM the period tracker apps aren't reliable for figuring out ovulation. Id suggest either using OPKS, which you can buy in bulk for cheap, or temping. Good luck!

Quoting DamiansMommy703: Thank you for your reply. I started my period late last night. So it wasn't IB :) and as for ovulating I have a period tracker app on my phone that tells me and I know because of the cervical mucus.

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)