Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just found out!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 8:21 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
hi everyone! im 18 years old and just found out im expecting! me and my partner are the only ones who know so far, but already very excited! we worked out ill be due in october or november, but will find out for sure! congratulations to everybody and i hope we all have smooth pregnancies and beautiful babys!
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChutterButter
by Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome and congrats!
stephaniexo
by Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:09 PM
Welcome to the group & congrats on your pregnancy! How are you feeling so far?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessieeal
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:27 PM
thanks! i am feeling good at the moment, still early so still waiting on everything! how many children do you have? are you pregnant?

Quoting kmqw229: Welcome to the group & congrats on your pregnancy! How are you feeling so far?
AngelLovingLife
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 2:09 AM
Congratulations and welcome to the group! I'm due in October. You should join our due date group, we've got a great bunch of ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 6:09 AM

Congrats hun!! I had my first when I was 18. I was married before we concieved though! It was an amazing experience and time in my life. And by far my easiest pregnancy. So enjoy it LOL

jessieeal
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 6:34 AM
im hoping it will be a good pregnancy! my sister had her daughter 5 months ago and it wasnt easy at all which doesnt help, but every pregnancy is different i guess! we are planning on getting married this summer, this was our plan before we found out anyway. thanks for commenting!

Quoting NoraDun:

Congrats hun!! I had my first when I was 18. I was married before we concieved though! It was an amazing experience and time in my life. And by far my easiest pregnancy. So enjoy it LOL

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 10:00 AM
I had my first at 18, wasn't planned lol but wouldn't trade it. It was definitely hard though.

Congrats and welcome. I'm now almost 25, and pregnant with baby number 3 (boy number 2) due June 7.
gardencrafting
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 10:11 AM

Welcome and congrats to you as well. I'm 29 and expecting #6 in August. Mine are 9, 8, 6, 4, 3 and due 8/25/15.

Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 10:49 AM
Welcome to the group and congratulations. I am expecting my 4th in july. Hope this pregnancy goes smooth for you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)