Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maternity clothes

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:38 PM
  • 17 Replies

I just got home from shopping with my family at Wal-Mart and they started carrying maternity clothes again, which they haven't done in YEARS! They're getting their spring and summer clothes in, so they marked down some of the long sleeved tops and pants to $3-$5!!! You can bet I bought everything they had in my size because I'm due the first part of November!

Anyone else know where to get the good deals on maternity clothes or other mommy needs?

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:40 PM
Old navy usually has good deals. And tight now motherhood in my area is doing 30% off all new items...so pretty much the entire store lol. Kohls has good deals too, especially if you have a charge card because you get percent off on top of sale price.

I can't wait to go to wally world lol. They started carrying maternity clothes in the one I go to literally a month after dd was born. I was a little miffed, thinking she was my last. I only need them for a few months so idgaf if they fall apart haha. They're cheap.
Irish_mama_2011
by Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 12:10 PM
These seem fairly decent in quality, I'm happy with them. I actually can't wait to wear them, I've never had a lot of cute maternity clothes whenever I was pregnant.

Quoting shadow_lark: Old navy usually has good deals. And tight now motherhood in my area is doing 30% off all new items...so pretty much the entire store lol. Kohls has good deals too, especially if you have a charge card because you get percent off on top of sale price.

I can't wait to go to wally world lol. They started carrying maternity clothes in the one I go to literally a month after dd was born. I was a little miffed, thinking she was my last. I only need them for a few months so idgaf if they fall apart haha. They're cheap.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 12:13 PM
That's great!

You can also try Target, Kohls, JCPenney, Sears or Burlington
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irish_mama_2011
by Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 12:16 PM
OK; I don't think we have a Burlington here, but there's A Penny's and a Kohls about 45 minutes from where we live.

Quoting kmqw229: That's great!

You can also try Target, Kohls, JCPenney, Sears or Burlington
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 12:19 PM
Me either. They're just too expensive, and when I tried cheaper places like target, they only lasted for one wear.

Quoting Irish_mama_2011: These seem fairly decent in quality, I'm happy with them. I actually can't wait to wear them, I've never had a lot of cute maternity clothes whenever I was pregnant.

Quoting shadow_lark: Old navy usually has good deals. And tight now motherhood in my area is doing 30% off all new items...so pretty much the entire store lol. Kohls has good deals too, especially if you have a charge card because you get percent off on top of sale price.

kgbm13
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 1:25 PM

I got most of my maternity cloths used from Craigslist, yard sales and second hand stores like goodwill.  What I did get new I bought at motherhood maternity on clearance.  Brass I bought there new as well with buy three get one.  First time I went up a little this time 26 wks tomorrow I had bought two sizes up for more growing in boobs.

Irish_mama_2011
by Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 3:09 PM
I always waited until the end of my last trimester or after to buy bras.

Quoting kgbm13:

I got most of my maternity cloths used from Craigslist, yard sales and second hand stores like goodwill.  What I did get new I bought at motherhood maternity on clearance.  Brass I bought there new as well with buy three get one.  First time I went up a little this time 26 wks tomorrow I had bought two sizes up for more growing in boobs.

kgbm13
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 3:46 PM

I had to get new bras before the end of 8 wks.  I was bubbling overs a daddy my 40DD bras and so I figured get nursing bras for adjustment.  But by 20 wks i out grew that XL nursing bra and went to XXL same style.  Sleep bras and sports bras didn't hold in the girls comfortably.

Quoting Irish_mama_2011: I always waited until the end of my last trimester or after to buy bras.
Quoting kgbm13:

NRB206
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 4:22 PM

I went to Ross Dress for Less. They have cute really inexpensive stuff also.

mary716
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 6:11 PM
I bought some cute clothes at old navy. Destination motherhood has really cute clothes but when you look at some of the prices you want to ask if they're smoking crack! A lot of my clothes were given to me by dhs cousins....his family reproduces like bunnies in the spring!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)