Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sleep

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:05 AM
  • 10 Replies
How do any of you get enough sleep at night and during the day? It seems like when I want to rest the house is loud or I am at work. But when it's actually time for sleep I can sleep like no other.
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justin87
by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:48 AM
I cant sleep at all I'm 6months n its difficult trying to get comfortable n try 2 sleep,by the time I get some sleep its at 4:30am but then I'm back up at 5:45am to get my kids up for school u r blessed to sleep at night!!!
toriandgrace
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 6:04 AM
Ughhh it's 6am here and I've been awake for two hours. It's looking like I'm going to get for hours total tonight. I just keep having nightmares and then I don't want to go back to sleep. I do get to nap some during the day because I only have one little guy at home and I only work mornings.
ladyluvbug03
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:05 AM
I sleep whenever I can, lol. Little man is very active. I mostly sleep when my dd is at school and hubby at work. When there is no noise he seems to calm down. Also got a pregnancy pillow. Made a world of difference
cnorton1006
by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:13 AM
I'm strUggla sleeping too. Between nightmares, or my tummy hurting when i roll... gonna be a long pregnancy. Lol mom keeps telling me I look awful, I'm only right about 7 weeks, but haven't been sleeping good since mid February.
mrsdavidson1414
by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:47 AM
I am 10 weeks and I have so much trouble staying awake at work or even at home when I am not doing anything and even when the tv is on. I get so worn out so easily.
nikabear
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:53 AM
Haven't been sleeping well since I hit 30 weeks...... I'm now 33 weeks and I don't fall asleep until after midnight..........
Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:49 AM

I don't get enough sleep I can't sleep during the day my toddler runs around and gets into things he needs to be watched and I am his primary care giver dad works midnight so he sleeps during the day. Night time I can never fall asleep early enough I am not comfortable and then I get up at 7am to get ready for the day with my odlset who's six for school 

XJTrixie
by Suzi on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:59 AM

I'm up every hour and a half coz I have to pee.  There's normally some pretty whacked out dreams going on to so It's not a very restful hour and a half...

AngelLovingLife
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:16 PM
I don't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsdavidson1414
by Member on Mar. 22, 2015 at 6:14 PM
Cnorton1006 I am 11 weeks today. I seem to always have trouble staying awake while I am at work. It can be two hours into my shift or four hours into my shift and I get so tired that I need a nap.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)