Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your nursery themes?

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:01 PM
  • 19 Replies

What nursey themes and colors have you picked?

Feel free to share pics if you have started on them already. 

I just found out I am having a boy and I am thinking of doing a nautical theme red, navy, and grey with anchors whales, and sailboats. 

I was in the Navy and my BIL is currently in so it is a running thing in our family.

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We did woodland creatures with an emphasis on owls. Mostly green and brown. I made most of the stuff bc I just couldn't find things that I like.

HelloSweetie619
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:12 PM

That's cute I was thinking of owls also but for a girl. I will probably be making a lot of stuff as well to save money. Thank god for being crafty LOL =]

Quoting anotherandree:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We did woodland creatures with an emphasis on owls. Mostly green and brown. I made most of the stuff bc I just couldn't find things that I like.

nikabear
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:14 PM
We are just doing a bright green and blue because we couldn't decide on a theme. So he has nemo sheets and blankets, monsters inc sheets and blankets, whale sheets and blankets, and a few others.....
fatcat0908
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:16 PM
Just redid out nursery into a big girl room for out four year olds birthday. Her theme was pink with prince and princess frogs. Now it is mint green and horse themed.
Stephanie116
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this
It's teal and grey with chevron for now. We will add to it after baby arrives and we know gender.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaylahk
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:56 PM
DS was classic winnie the pooh but we have been continuously moving since his birth so I never fully got i together. Might do it with this baby since I got everything unused
newma86
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:10 PM

I'm having Finding Nemo and some aquarium theme for my baby boy's room. The color scheme that we have are blue orange gray and white and our furniture is espresso colored.

browncoat
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:55 PM

No themes for us. We are painting the nursery light green because the gender will be a surprise. I don't care for licensed characters/cartoons, personally. So just gender neutral and simple is my goal.

OneNotDone
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:14 PM
The room was already painted blue and we are having a boy so that's one less thing I feel like I should do. We are doing a monster theme :)
SkellyBird
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:24 PM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)