Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you *sensitive*

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:03 PM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: Did you have an abortion?

Options:

no

spontaneous (miscarriage)

elective

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 25

View Results

Had an abortion, either spontaneous or elective? 

Did it have any impact, either physically or emotionally, on you while pregnant? Any complications? 

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AngelLovingLife
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:09 PM
2 elective, 1 spontaneous, no physical or emotional issues while pregnant or otherwise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicole_2007
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:43 PM
I had a miscarriage back in August I got pregnant again a few months pregnant and it's emotionally hard on me. I am so afraid something is going to happen to this one also even though everything is fine right now
rachel216
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:49 PM
I have had one miscarriage but it was very very early as soon as i found out i already miscarried. Honestly i felt sad but other then that it didnt affect me
anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:33 PM

1 m/c in May of last year.  It was still REALLY early in the pregnancy but I definitely had a "I never thought it would happen to me" type moment.  I was careful to ask about progesterone when we got pregnant again.  But since it was so early, I was not attached really.

SSMama0209
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:32 AM

I had a miscarriage July 3, 2008. Physically it drained me, but I think that was part of the emotional part. I had just seen the baby and his/her heartbeat on ultrasound a couple days before hand. I got pregnant 4 months later with my 5-year-old DS. We had discovered that I had low progesterone levels which may have been the cause of my miscarriage. Now that I've been through that I always have this back in the mind worry. I also continually wonder what that baby would be like today, but then again I couldn't picture life without my DS1. It's still a touchy subject at times, but I just believe that God has a plan with it and that was my DS1.

calcalmommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 3:21 AM
2 miscarriages. The first was soon replaced with joy when I got pregnant the next month. The second was pretty upsetting. DS was only 4 months at the time, so I kinda suppressed the sadness, for about a month, then got nasty drunk on a night out with Dh. I'm not proud of that :( Haven't done it again since and that was almost three years ago.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)