Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doggie Style?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:57 PM
  • 13 Replies
Question for those who have sex from behind during pregnancy.

Do you feel your "uterus" move? I put uterus in quotations because I'm not actually certain if it is that, but I will say, I've never had that feeling before pregnancy in this position. Honestly I feel DH hit my cervix and I feel tummy tickles, not baby moving becasue baby isn't as big as this motion feels. It almost is naseating. Also I've felt baby move already and it is so much more subtle than this.

Any feedback?
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nickysnooks
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:14 AM

you probably just felt your belly jolt a little because of the thrusting lol. Sex is usually pretty safe during pregnancy unless your doc tells you differently. When I was pregnant with my daughter my husband and I did have sex but pretty much never doggy because my belly would shift like that and it creeped me out. We just did it side ways I guess you'd describe it and it worked out just fine without any weird feelings good luck!

AngelLovingLife
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:41 AM
Depending on how far along you are, you can have enough weight between baby and fluid and placenta that you might feel the swaying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FireVixen
by Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:48 AM
I roll up my body pillow. Make an elevated ring. It helps the motion sickness sway
tasha_salazar
by Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband calls it lazy dog lol the spooning position, I swear it's the best lol I have to do nothing

Quoting Nickysnooks:

you probably just felt your belly jolt a little because of the thrusting lol. Sex is usually pretty safe during pregnancy unless your doc tells you differently. When I was pregnant with my daughter my husband and I did have sex but pretty much never doggy because my belly would shift like that and it creeped me out. We just did it side ways I guess you'd describe it and it worked out just fine without any weird feelings good luck!

DutchOven
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 1:54 AM
This is my favorite, love that he calls it lazy dog. That will probably not feel as awkward. It really did creep me out, I couldn't do it.

Quoting tasha_salazar: My husband calls it lazy dog lol the spooning position, I swear it's the best lol I have to do nothing

Quoting Nickysnooks:

DutchOven
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 1:55 AM
This is an awesome idea, Thanks!

Quoting FireVixen: I roll up my body pillow. Make an elevated ring. It helps the motion sickness sway
tasha_salazar
by Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 2:01 AM
It's hard to get into the mood too cause he'll come up behind me & grab my butt or something & go "c'mon baby, lemme lazy dog you" haha

Quoting DutchOven: This is my favorite, love that he calls it lazy dog. That will probably not feel as awkward. It really did creep me out, I couldn't do it.

Quoting tasha_salazar: My husband calls it lazy dog lol the spooning position, I swear it's the best lol I have to do nothing

Quoting Nickysnooks:

DutchOven
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 2:20 AM
I'm 16 weeks.

Quoting AngelLovingLife: Depending on how far along you are, you can have enough weight between baby and fluid and placenta that you might feel the swaying.
DutchOven
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 2:23 AM
Haha, at least you get an ass grab. I give him the look and he lays on his back and says "ok, let's do it". I give him a not good look at he asks "What? This isn't sexy?"

Quoting tasha_salazar: It's hard to get into the mood too cause he'll come up behind me & grab my butt or something & go "c'mon baby, lemme lazy dog you" haha

Quoting DutchOven: This is my favorite, love that he calls it lazy dog. That will probably not feel as awkward. It really did creep me out, I couldn't do it.

Quoting Nickysnooks:

XJTrixie
by Suzi on Mar. 17, 2015 at 8:01 AM

Never experienced that.  Doggie Style is currently the most comfortable position for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)