Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird Dream 😔😔 VENT!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:35 AM
  • 9 Replies
I Been Having This Crazy Dream That My Daughter Is Going To Come Early I'dk At Like 30-32week With In That Dream I Don't See M Child's Father Being There When She's Born. I Honestly Don't Know Why I'm Having This Dream But Lately Me And Her Father Haven't Been Speaking At All. Most Times When I Constantly Have The Same Dream It Comes True . Ugh My Mind Won't Stay Off It .
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Twowildboys
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:49 AM
You can't always take dreams to seriously. When I was pregnant I dreamed I was a pickle and someone was trying to eat me ....lol. Hopefully everything works out with you.
flowerkisses
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:53 AM
Lol A Pickle ? How Often Would Have Had That Dream And Thanks Me Too

Quoting Twowildboys: You can't always take dreams to seriously. When I was pregnant I dreamed I was a pickle and someone was trying to eat me ....lol. Hopefully everything works out with you.
tclaurend
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:09 AM
I agree with PP. Since being pregnant, I have the strangest recurring dreams. I've had one for about a month where DH and I walk into our upstairs and find a new bedroom that we didn't know was there.
Pregnancy just does weird things to your brain
flowerkisses
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:49 AM
Yess I Thought It Was Just Me

Quoting tclaurend: I agree with PP. Since being pregnant, I have the strangest recurring dreams. I've had one for about a month where DH and I walk into our upstairs and find a new bedroom that we didn't know was there.
tclaurend
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:37 AM
No, I think it happens to all of us :) it's crazy how much more vivid the dreams are too!

Quoting flowerkisses: Yess I Thought It Was Just Me

Quoting tclaurend: I agree with PP. Since being pregnant, I have the strangest recurring dreams. I've had one for about a month where DH and I walk into our upstairs and find a new bedroom that we didn't know was there.
wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:40 AM

I wouldnt take it too seriously, I've had recurrent dreams about birth with all my pregnancies and none of them came true. With my oldest I kept dreaming I gave birth in the middle of one of my college classes and my professor had to catch the baby. With my 2nd I kept dreaming about giving birth at my job and my boss catching the baby. I was induced both times so needless to say they were both born in the hospital. No dreams about birth yet with this one but well see what my brain comes up with.

SkellyBird
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:48 PM

I have the craziest dreams too.

Twowildboys
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:12 AM
At least a couple times a week lol I would always wake up like wth

Quoting flowerkisses: Lol A Pickle ? How Often Would Have Had That Dream And Thanks Me Too

Quoting Twowildboys: You can't always take dreams to seriously. When I was pregnant I dreamed I was a pickle and someone was trying to eat me ....lol. Hopefully everything works out with you.
Twowildboys
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:15 AM
I would also dream I really really had to pee and would go to the bathroom and the toliet would move every time I got close to it. Then when I was almost to it it would grow legs and run lmbo. I had really weird dream.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)