Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

one dream a girl, one dream a boy but im only having one baby.

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:33 AM
  • 8 Replies
Before my ultrasound I had one dream the baby was a girl and another that it's a boy. I went to my ultrasound and the baby refused to open their legs so I still don't know what they are.

My obgyn is gonna do another us at my next check up but if the baby still won't show anything then I'll have to wait until the baby is born. Which would drive me crazy.

How do mom's who don't want to know the sex go through 9 months of not knowing without going crazy?
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Khooks
by Jessica on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:47 AM
I hope that doesn't happen to me lol but you could always pay for elective.
browncoat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:43 AM

I have had many dreams both ways. And one that the baby came out as a rottweiller puppy. LOL

I honestly just don't care one way or the other. We chose not to find out and it isn't making me crazy at all. I'm excited to find out when he or she is born, but there's no feeling urgency. I'm more excited to meet the baby, and gender won't change how I feel about that. 

Stephanie116
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:31 AM
I've had several dreams throughout the pregnancy of both genders.

We chose not to find out this time since we already have 2 of each.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adrens_mommy166
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:32 AM
Before we got our ultrasound done I had a dream the tech said it was all boy but then I had another dream I was holding a baby girl. I only had one boy dream with my first son so this time was a little confusing but the first dream ended up being true. He is definitely all boy. I dont think I could go the whole time not knowing... it would drive me crazy.
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:44 PM
I like not knowing. The anticipation during labor keeps my mind wondering and excited.
babyliz13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:44 PM
Well, I've already told everyone that if I can't find out the sex before the baby is born then if it's a boy he's going home in a pink car seat.

I already have the girl and I still have everything from her. If I knew the sex then I could at least go buy a new cover for the car seat I have.

But I don't want to do that in case it's a girl instead.
athorne
by Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 8:39 AM
That's how it was before I found out what my kids are going to be. I am sure it's normal. It's something that's on your mind so of course it is probably going to show up in your dreams.
Armymom134
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 10:24 AM
I had a pregnancy reading done in the psychic realm on here 2 years ago. ( I know many don't believe in that stuff) The reader told me I would conceive in October and it would be a girl, she was right on both counts. I don't put much thought into my dreams while pregnant, they are usually off the wall anyway. I've only had one baby dream and I was in the hospital holding a baby and that was it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)