Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Venting...

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:45 PM
  • 19 Replies
I am so in need of a Mommy moment. I never thought I'd feel agitated breastfeeding, but as I am 6 months pregnant, nursing my 19months old gives me this awful aagitated, skin crawling feeling. And I feel so guilty. On top of that the real reason I'm posting is to let it all out. I hate Xbox. I am so tired of hearing that stupid game playing. Apparently there is only one volume. LOUD! MY husband isn't working. Says he wants to, but all I really see is him playing Xbox. I give him credit, the house is mostly clean. He watches our daughter. I'm thankful. But I get home and can't have any conversation with him because every reply has to do with his Damn game. And I feel guilty, I know it's hormones, but I feel like screaming. My baby girl wants me to hold her, I just can't hold her as long as I did before this baby. So she's clingy. Plus I'm gone working, so she's extra clingy. I just want to pee by myself. I want to drink a cup of coffee without her climbing on me. I want to walk around the house without her pulling my pants down. Lol. I sound crazy probably. I am so blessed to have her, but I really want to cry. I am so stressed about being the only one working.about getting her the things she needs. Loving her enough...showing her I mean. And then my husband literally walks up and grabs my cup of coffee, every Damn time I pour it. And says thanks...assuming it's for him. Or I'll be eating something, or buy something I've been having a pregnancy craving for...I come home from work and ITS GONE! I could go on and on. If no one reads this it's okay lol. I just really needed to let it out. I wish he understood that I'm sore, ans sleepy, and the baby is big enough that it's harder to breathe and carry our older daughter around. I feel like he thinks I'm being dramatic, because he kind of blows it off. But, I'm growing a Damn human, and sustaining our household. O, top of trying to get stuff for the new baby.Hormones or not, I want to kick that Damn Xbox off of the back deck$!!$
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SkellyBird
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:55 PM
Id throw it in the garbage. Hang in there
lauren131
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:00 PM
He sounds like a jerk lol.
StayingHomeFor4
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Tell hubby you need to sell or temporarily pawn the Xbox for money for the family. Either that or he can get off of it and get a job. If he does either one he winds up playing the game less or none at all, and you win either way!

JCplus1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:23 PM
Hugs.
whoodathunk
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:30 PM

You poor thing...sounds like you could really use a break!  Will you continue to breastfeed your daughter after the new baby is born?  Has the doctor mentioned anything about stopping toward the end of the pregnancy as it can induce contractions?  Mine wouldn't let me get pregnant breastfeeding saying that it caused contractions and I could lose the baby.  Obviously you managed through that one!  

Do you have any family or friends nearby that could give you a break now and then?

mel2015
by Melissa on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:42 PM

Hang in there mama!

SnowWhieQueen
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:38 PM
Awwe mama I know what u mean...might be time to wean the baby...have a mommy time out and have a sit down talk to your hubby about how you are feel...good luck!! And I hope you get the rest you need!!!
ashmcnabb
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:50 PM

Mobile Photo

This is what I mean. I broken finger today. He was insanely worried, of course. But as soon as I get back from the ER, I say I'm okay for now, and that it's still numb. I get caught up in how when I was gone, these kids were so mean to him. "They kicked me from the party" I talk about worrying if the pain meds ate okay for the baby. He replies That If he finishes this mission, he gets cool gear. ITS LIKE I WASNT TALKING AT ALL!!! He's on Xbox, trying to find a match for something. And I'm sitting in the corner with the baby on my lap crawling all over me. I only have one friggin hand. Its starting to hurt. I still have to go and turn my papers in to work, but I have to sit here and wait because he wants to find someone to help finish this mission. Its ten at night!!! I'm so done. This thing is gone!
ashmcnabb
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:52 PM
I'm sorry for the typos. One hand to type with...
MaripositaT
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea i would have a seious talk with him once that game is off. I love my Xbox but it doesn't take over my life lol or tell him hey I need help. Men sometimes need to told directly they don't take hints very well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)