Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ovulation tests?

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:32 AM
  • 4 Replies

I have taken so many of these, and never could I get one to look positive. So since Im 40, and running out of time I figured I would try digital. I got the clearblue easy ones, which say test with first morning urine. Started this past Friday, nothing....Saturday morning, nothing. Bored Saturday around 4:30.....waiting...takes 8 minutes :( so I take a strip test and the test line actually looked a little darker. Than the digital skips right to peak fertility. So of course I ran in the bedroom with my husband.

The issue tho is that I have PCOS , but regular periods every month for the last 4 years. Friends are saying it could be just a normal PCOS LH surge, not ovulation. What do you ladies think? Help please.....I was excited, now not so much :(

by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
alkakfnxcpoem
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Hard to say which it could be, but if you're having regular periods that's promising. You might want to check out the trying to conceive forum, the laides there know a lot about PCOS and ovulation tests :)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no experience with pcos, but I love the Clear Blue digital ovulation tests.  I hope you get your bfp soon!!

ShawnsMom31
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:07 PM

I tried posting on there also, but I figured I would check here also since most members are already pregnant. I've honestly never used opk's so I didn't know how many on here got a bfp using them. Thank you

Quoting alkakfnxcpoem:

Hard to say which it could be, but if you're having regular periods that's promising. You might want to check out the trying to conceive forum, the laides there know a lot about PCOS and ovulation tests :)

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2015 at 2:02 PM
I'm not sure
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)