• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3D ultrasound!!

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:41 PM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

got to see my sweet girl today. so happy. All I wanted for mothers day. :)

Hope you mama's are having a good pregnancy. I suggest these ultrasounds. Its so amazing. I got a teddy bear with her little heart beat.
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Hi baby!!

Jademarae24
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:07 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I love the 3d ultrasounds! It's very neat to actually see what they look like! I had 2. One at 18 weeks and one at 27 weeks!
Khooks
by Jessica on May. 5, 2015 at 1:11 PM
Cute!
missinkdmama
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:14 PM
Wow. I love the 27 weeks. Ill go again when she is bigger. Im 18 weeks now. So cute.

Quoting Jademarae24:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I love the 3d ultrasounds! It's very neat to actually see what they look like! I had 2. One at 18 weeks and one at 27 weeks!
thorntonwife
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:10 PM

Mobile Photo

My baby boy so sweet and looks like his daddy.
missinkdmama
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:31 PM
Looks alot like your avatar as well!!! Crazy how siblings look so much alike.

Quoting thorntonwife:

Mobile Photo

thorntonwife
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2015 at 12:48 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

That's funny you say that they are half siblings. That's my 3 from previous marriage. That's us, this is our first baby together.

Quoting missinkdmama: Looks alot like your avatar as well!!! Crazy how siblings look so much alike.

Quoting thorntonwife:

Mobile Photo

missinkdmama
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 8:57 AM
I see daddy!!! So sweet. You must have strong genes because i see the similarities in that side profile on your avatar as well. Beautiful family. I would love twins !!

Quoting thorntonwife:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

That's funny you say that they are half siblings. That's my 3 from previous marriage. That's us, this is our first baby together.

Quoting missinkdmama: Looks alot like your avatar as well!!! Crazy how siblings look so much alike.

Quoting thorntonwife:

Mobile Photo

thorntonwife
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2015 at 11:00 AM
They aren't twins, they act like it but the one with Rainbow pants is 4, the pink pants is almost 3, and the baby boy will be 2.

Quoting missinkdmama: I see daddy!!! So sweet. You must have strong genes because i see the similarities in that side profile on your avatar as well. Beautiful family. I would love twins !!

Quoting thorntonwife:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Quoting thorntonwife:

Mobile Photo

missinkdmama
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 11:02 AM
Wow. Still beautiful family. Can't wait to see how baby boy #2 looks!

Quoting thorntonwife: They aren't twins, they act like it but the one with Rainbow pants is 4, the pink pants is almost 3, and the baby boy will be 2.

Quoting missinkdmama: I see daddy!!! So sweet. You must have strong genes because i see the similarities in that side profile on your avatar as well. Beautiful family. I would love twins !!

Quoting thorntonwife:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Quoting thorntonwife:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)