Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need opinions

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
So here's the deal I'm having a really difficult time figuring out my conception date. My last period ended on jan 7th 2015. I had sex with a guy on jan 18th 2015 he did not pull out at all. I had some other sexual intercourse with someone else around the same time but he always pulled out. And my due date is October 18th I'm 16 weeks along so far. We did it on a Sunday and I change my weeks every Sunday. The doctor told me that. I'm just having a really hard time figuring out if I'm right about it being the first guy on October 18th being the father. But from my due date it's exactly 40 weeks from jan 18th everything points to the first guy but honestly I'm clueless and need opinions.
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
zdtmok
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:45 PM
You didn't get pregnant 40 weeks before your due date though, you conceive roughly 38 weeks prior to your due date. The 40 weeks is your LMP. You're going to need a DNA test, since pulling out isn't birth control.
Khooks
by Jessica on May. 5, 2015 at 3:32 PM
Yeah I agree with above poster. Due date is from last period approximate ovulation is 38wks but sperm can live for 5 days so no way to tell 100%.
alkakfnxcpoem
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Well, if he did the pull out method correctly he most likely did not help in conceiving your child and it was probably the other guy. But you'll never know 100% without a DNA test. 

rachel216
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:41 PM
The guy who pulled out could still be the babies dad , you can get pregnant off of pre cum. Its to close to say whos the biological father without a DNA test! Good luck most hospitals are doing dna testing at birth now (at least in my area)
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:49 PM

You're going to need a DNA test. Realistically, it could be either of them. You should also talk to your OB about birth control options.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)