Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I feeling baby?

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:40 PM
  • 3 Replies

The feeling that I feel is kind of hard to explain. I am 19 weeks pregnant and I don't really feel kicks or heavy movement. Every now and then I can just be sitting here and I feel like the breathe is being knocked out of me and I get this almost dizzy feeling in my stomach. This is my 2nd but I don't remember feeling this with my 1st and was just wondering if anyone else is feeling the same feeling? I was kinda nervous to begin with since I am 19 weeks and it being my 2nd and I have yet to feel heavy kicks but I read that it was normal but I couldn't really find anything on what I WAS feeling.

by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:32 PM

Is it pressure maybe from the baby taking your breath away ? 

I am 20 weeks and feel a lot of movement and kicks this is also baby number three for me I have actually seen visible kicks when I lay flat on my back . I would call your doctor you should be feeling a bit mor emote meant now that your 19 weeks

mcmlxxxv
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:59 PM
I kinda feel like that when I get heart palpitations, which happened a lot more when I was pregnant, but I could also feel my heart fluttering, so I don't know...
ambtann
by New Member on May. 6, 2015 at 1:22 PM

I was just really worried about it because of me being 19 weeks basically and no major kicks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)