Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just need to vent

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 8:46 PM
  • 15 Replies
I am 26 weeks along & have 2 1/2 year old. I am a single mom working full time. I'm just exhausted. Ex & I switch every other weekend & usually the weekend he has him I work Sat. So Sunday is really the only day to myself.

My son is a bit of a whiner due my lack of standing my ground the past 6 months. So I'm worrying on that. He doesn't sleep through the night due to still having a sippy cup. Ya, I know I need to take it away. I'm just so tired & have no patience. It's so frustrating cuz I'm generally a very patient person.

Being a single mom of 2 doesn't really scare me. I just don't want to be preggo anymore. I need sleep. There is never enough.
by on May. 5, 2015 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SaskMummy
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:40 PM

I can't offer any advice, but good luck hun.

Rockinmamma12
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:50 PM
Thank you!

Quoting SaskMummy:

I can't offer any advice, but good luck hun.

Sixandus
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:34 PM

I have three and one on the way my husband moved out in January so I understand.  My kids are always home to my oldest is the only one that goes to her dads. It's exhausting. Oh and the baby sits so low the pressure hurts the pubic bone so bad I wanna cry it's awful

Rockinmamma12
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 3:16 AM
It is crazy how our bodies find this strength we never knew we had. It's truly what women can do but it is so exhausting. Every kudos to you. We got this! When are you due?

Quoting Sixandus:

I have three and one on the way my husband moved out in January so I understand.  My kids are always home to my oldest is the only one that goes to her dads. It's exhausting. Oh and the baby sits so low the pressure hurts the pubic bone so bad I wanna cry it's awful

cheetah90210
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2015 at 8:50 AM
Sorry mama, can your ex get your son more? Just temporary while you catch up on some rest.
NBVP1
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 8:55 AM
Girl!!

I feel you. I'm also a single pregnant mom. My kiddo is older (11), so at least he's pretty self sufficient and easy to manage, but I'm truly exhausted. The closer I get to my due date, the more anxious I get about being the mom of two. I hate to even think about how tired and short tempered I'm going to be...

And I'm SICK of being pregnant. Sick of it. I got like two hours of shitty sleep last night and I'm sick to my stomach. This is going to be a long work day.
NBVP1
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 9:00 AM
I didn't even know there were any other pregnant single girls in here! I guess I've just been feeling like the only one in this predicament. Nice to know I'm not alone.

Rockinmamma12
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 9:50 PM
You are so Not alone! When are you due? I'm done being preggo to haha. Keep debating on getting my tubes tied. 2 kiddos boy & girl I have definitely multiplied & replenished the earth. Haha plus don't really want to be in this situation again. Being a single mom is tiring enough then too add pregnancy & not knowing if your gonna be sick or fot how long. Too many unknowns for me haha.

Quoting NBVP1: Girl!!

I feel you. I'm also a single pregnant mom. My kiddo is older (11), so at least he's pretty self sufficient and easy to manage, but I'm truly exhausted. The closer I get to my due date, the more anxious I get about being the mom of two. I hate to even think about how tired and short tempered I'm going to be...

And I'm SICK of being pregnant. Sick of it. I got like two hours of shitty sleep last night and I'm sick to my stomach. This is going to be a long work day.
NBVP1
by Member on May. 6, 2015 at 11:03 PM
July 10, what about you?

Quoting Rockinmamma12: You are so Not alone! When are you due? I'm done being preggo to haha. Keep debating on getting my tubes tied. 2 kiddos boy & girl I have definitely multiplied & replenished the earth. Haha plus don't really want to be in this situation again. Being a single mom is tiring enough then too add pregnancy & not knowing if your gonna be sick or fot how long. Too many unknowns for me haha.

Rockinmamma12
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:03 AM
Due date is August 5th but my son was 2 weeks early so I'll probably go the c section route again since it was so hard last time.

Quoting NBVP1: July 10, what about you?

Quoting Rockinmamma12: You are so Not alone! When are you due? I'm done being preggo to haha. Keep debating on getting my tubes tied. 2 kiddos boy & girl I have definitely multiplied & replenished the earth. Haha plus don't really want to be in this situation again. Being a single mom is tiring enough then too add pregnancy & not knowing if your gonna be sick or fot how long. Too many unknowns for me haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)