• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worried I could miscarry :(

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
So I had a six week ultrasound done baby was there with a heart rate of 116. But I have a small subchorionic hemorrhage which I had with my second pregnant and my 10 1/2 month old is fine. But I am worried this time around because I have a 24 plus pound baby that I pick up throughout the day. When my OB called she said everything looked normal and never told me about the bleed I got the report through my chart which is online records where you can view tests, make appointments, or reminder of appointment ect..... And it said on the report. She didn't day to restrict my lifting or anything. I do go Thursday to see my OB and ask her about the bleed. Anyone have one and did lifting daily and have a heathy baby?
by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamakristena210
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:33 PM
I had one this time n have a 16 mo baby i lift n lug constantly. N lift 4 year old lot. I never had any prob. N delivered a healthy lil boy last week.
smorgan865
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:36 PM
I had one at my 10week ultrasound, my Midwife told me as many as 75% of women have sub tonic hematoma a in the first few weeks of pregnancy. They actually stopped doing ultrasounds before 10 weeks (barring high risk cases) because of how many patients had then and ended up completely beside themselves about it.

Mine absorbed with no bleeding or issues.
lost2013
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:04 PM
I also have a 3 year old but I don't lift her much. Congrats on the new baby!

Quoting mamakristena210: I had one this time n have a 16 mo baby i lift n lug constantly. N lift 4 year old lot. I never had any prob. N delivered a healthy lil boy last week.
lost2013
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:07 PM
I was having pain on my right side they wanted to make sure the baby was where it was suppose to be. Mine with my last pregnancy absorbed too. But the one I had with my last I actually had bleeding at 5 weeks and 6 days this one so far no blood :) according to my LMP I am 6 weeks and 4 days ultrasound said 6 weeks 0 days plus or minus a week and the baby was measuring at 0.38cm., which six week average is 0.25cm.

Quoting smorgan865: I had one at my 10week ultrasound, my Midwife told me as many as 75% of women have sub tonic hematoma a in the first few weeks of pregnancy. They actually stopped doing ultrasounds before 10 weeks (barring high risk cases) because of how many patients had then and ended up completely beside themselves about it.

Mine absorbed with no bleeding or issues.
eChard
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:15 PM
I had one this pregnancy and liftedy 2 year old all the time. My midwife said not to strain, and so I didn't lift anything that would require that effort. The subchorionic bleed was gone by 12 weeks and I'm now almost 21 weeks. Best wishes :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)