• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling bleh

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 7:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
My first trimester has been smooth sailing unlike with my first 2 pregnancy. I've only gotten sick 2 times. Once after eating subway and the other DS2 was getting sick and made me sick watching it. So neither pregnancy related most likely, who knows though. I will be 13 weeks tomorrow and starting the 2nd trimester. For the past and a half I've been extremely dizzy and light headed. All I keep thinking is I made it past what's supposed to be the worst few months to only feel like shit now. Anyone else have this happen?
by on May. 17, 2015 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
calcalmommy
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 7:11 PM
Dizzy and lightheaded could be from low blood sugar, possibly allergies. Sometimes too the increasing blood flow can throw you off as well. I'd mention it to your doctor.
lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 7:13 PM
I have a glucomiter and took it this afternoon before lunch. It was 80 my mom is diabetic and says that's low but when I looked online for pregnancy it said it was normal before eating. Is it normal?

Quoting calcalmommy: Dizzy and lightheaded could be from low blood sugar, possibly allergies. Sometimes too the increasing blood flow can throw you off as well. I'd mention it to your doctor.
calcalmommy
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:45 PM
It does seem like the lower end of normal. Maybe just mention it to your doctor. I'm not a pro in it my fil and his father has diabetes and 80 is getting low for them. :/

Quoting lovely.mess: I have a glucomiter and took it this afternoon before lunch. It was 80 my mom is diabetic and says that's low but when I looked online for pregnancy it said it was normal before eating. Is it normal?

Quoting calcalmommy: Dizzy and lightheaded could be from low blood sugar, possibly allergies. Sometimes too the increasing blood flow can throw you off as well. I'd mention it to your doctor.
lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:47 PM
I'm going to call in the morning. My mom told me to go to the ER (she's never had kids) I told her it wasn't necessary.

Quoting calcalmommy: It does seem like the lower end of normal. Maybe just mention it to your doctor. I'm not a pro in it my fil and his father has diabetes and 80 is getting low for them. :/

Quoting lovely.mess: I have a glucomiter and took it this afternoon before lunch. It was 80 my mom is diabetic and says that's low but when I looked online for pregnancy it said it was normal before eating. Is it normal?

calcalmommy
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 8:50 PM
I wouldn't think you'd need the ER at this point. First thing in the morning is probably ok. Good luck! Maybe it's just a sinus issue! Hopefully they'll give you an answer quickly:)

Quoting lovely.mess: I'm going to call in the morning. My mom told me to go to the ER (she's never had kids) I told her it wasn't necessary.

Quoting calcalmommy: It does seem like the lower end of normal. Maybe just mention it to your doctor. I'm not a pro in it my fil and his father has diabetes and 80 is getting low for them. :/

lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:10 PM
Hopefully I had a similar issue with DS2 back in 2007-08 when I was pregnant but it didn't start until much later on

Quoting calcalmommy: I wouldn't think you'd need the ER at this point. First thing in the morning is probably ok. Good luck! Maybe it's just a sinus issue! Hopefully they'll give you an answer quickly:)

Quoting lovely.mess: I'm going to call in the morning. My mom told me to go to the ER (she's never had kids) I told her it wasn't necessary.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)