• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My wonderful husband...

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:08 PM
  • 6 Replies

Is cleaning the litter box.  He hates it.  The cats are mine.  But he's doing it.  And I loves him.  :D  I am even more grateful right now because he's doing it (a day early) so I can clean the bathroom in the morning and not have him scoop after he gets home from work and get litter all over my clean bathroom! LOL

by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2015 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
This is my secret joy of being pregnant, not having to clean the cat box lol
3companytoo
by on May. 18, 2015 at 1:16 AM

Way to go dh! LOL

PortlandJane
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2015 at 1:20 AM

NO FREAKING JOKE!  I seriously debate the whole toxoplasmosis scare (keep it clean and you SHOULD be ok! When we were trying I just wore a mask), but I'm seriously going to milk this because cat pee smell is making my tummy turn...  LOL

Quoting lovely.mess: This is my secret joy of being pregnant, not having to clean the cat box lol

lovely.mess
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2015 at 2:07 AM
Oh I definitely milk this! Yes I've cleaned the cat box since I got pregnant, not sticking around with my nose in it for an hour think we'll be okay! My 7 year old cleaned it one day, he's OCD and did a better job than I do lol

Quoting PortlandJane:

NO FREAKING JOKE!  I seriously debate the whole toxoplasmosis scare (keep it clean and you SHOULD be ok! When we were trying I just wore a mask), but I'm seriously going to milk this because cat pee smell is making my tummy turn...  LOL

Quoting lovely.mess: This is my secret joy of being pregnant, not having to clean the cat box lol

Firstcamelove
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2015 at 5:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha my husband did that too! :) same story, cats were mine and he HATES them! But he did it anyway ^_^ lol funniest thing though, we had our baby a month ago and a few days after we got home he got this huge smile on his face and he lit up and said "your not pregnant!! You can change the litter box now!!" Haha! Hes so comical ;)
momager2two
by Member on May. 19, 2015 at 11:48 AM
My dh refuses to clean the litter box. He actually brought me home a box of masks to wear from work so I can. I think it's time I show my 8 yr old how to! I was cleaning the box at her age!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)