Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tb test while pregnant

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 7:02 PM
  • 8 Replies
I would like to know if anyone has gotten one while pregnant . I am almost 16 weeks and had one done last week because my job required it . My ob did say it was OK they had to send a ok over to the place who did it . I keep reading it's safe and a lot of people have gotten one then I hear NO don't ever get one which scares me . Either way it's done I have to work but has anyone had experience with this ?
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
PinkGlitterBomb
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 7:06 PM
I had one while pregnant with ds. No issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wifey_jess1
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 7:09 PM
I haven't had any issues to my knowledge either seems ok .

Quoting PinkGlitterBomb: I had one while pregnant with ds. No issues.
Armymom134
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:45 PM

I had one with my first pregnancy because I worked in a hospital, it was never an issue and my doctor said it was fine.

wifey_jess1
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:47 PM
I work in a hospital as well I just wanted some input since some people really seem to freak out when asked to get one .

Quoting Armymom134:

I had one with my first pregnancy because I worked in a hospital, it was never an issue and my doctor said it was fine.

mommy2bRN007
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:06 PM
I work in a hospital and have had it done and will again soon while pregnant. It's been fine for me.
hdc51609
by Member on Jun. 3, 2015 at 8:44 PM
I got one when I was about 7 months also had no problems with it dd is now a year old and just fine
alkakfnxcpoem
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2015 at 8:49 PM
I got one a few weeks ago. The nurse said it's fine because it's not the virus they're injecting. I believe they inject an antigen of the virus (meaning it'll activate antibodies if your body has them) so it's not a problem.
1belle1
by on Jun. 3, 2015 at 10:11 PM
Yes. Totally saFe ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)