Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy crapola, either do something or go away!

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:22 AM
  • 8 Replies
I'm 38+1 weeks today. Had a doctor's appointment and found that I'm 2cm and somewhat thinned. Eh, oh well. Didn't expect much since my previous twonwere a week late. But the doctor did a membrane sweep to maybe help things along. Smh, I should have said no. I've been having cramping and braxton Hicks for a couple of weeks now, but since this morning its been non stop. They don't get worse, but won't let up either. Every few minutes. I'm so tired, it needs to either pick up and progress or just go away.
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
eChard
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:55 AM
Ugh, that's the worst. I'd rather labor come on suddenly than have it drag out :( hope you get some productive labor soon!
HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:15 PM
It might help to try time positions and/or things like pumping or orgasm.
If they don't help pretty quickly, then I'd try to rest and then try some more party tricks later.
Stevensmomma
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:46 PM
Walk move around a lot !
I had mine done with each child and they born that same day
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:51 PM
I'm on my feet pretty much all day. I want to walk more but I'm afraid of exhausting myself lol

Quoting Stevensmomma: Walk move around a lot !
I had mine done with each child and they born that same day
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:52 PM
I'm not too worried about it. I'm thinking after two late comers the chances of this one coming early are slim to none. Thankfully the contractions and cramping have slowed down a lot today

Quoting HunnyBabie: It might help to try time positions and/or things like pumping or orgasm.
If they don't help pretty quickly, then I'd try to rest and then try some more party tricks later.
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:53 PM
I'm hoping too. Just finished up the last of the baby shopping this afternoon, so I'm ready to go. Now I just need her to decide She's ready

Quoting eChard: Ugh, that's the worst. I'd rather labor come on suddenly than have it drag out :( hope you get some productive labor soon!
HunnyBabie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:23 PM
I'm glad you're doing better. :)

Quoting shadow_lark: I'm not too worried about it. I'm thinking after two late comers the chances of this one coming early are slim to none. Thankfully the contractions and cramping have slowed down a lot today

Quoting HunnyBabie: It might help to try time positions and/or things like pumping or orgasm.
CharmedP
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 1:08 AM
Ugh, that sucks. I definitely would never do a membrane sweep. But I hope things get moving soon, or go away!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)